0.9.7 Patch Notes

"
maxwolfie wrote:
Good stuff, but what is "Righteous Fire"?

It's a skill we removed at the last minute. We'll be getting it back in soon!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Wow it looks like I'm not going to sleep in next 24 hours :)
"
eriz wrote:
we can only have 5 of each charge now? and they dont grant any bonuses? Am I reading that right? cos, uh thats a huge nerf to a lot of builds.

Six, and they still grant bonuses, there just any additional bonuses on the tree currently.

There are three of each type now as base, with up to three additional to be gained.

We aren't specifically targeting builds, but charges were in an all or nothing situation previously, where once you got any bonuses to them, the best course was to get all of them. There was also little value in speccing into charges a little bit.

These changes get charges closer to where we envisioned them. There will be more changes to come of course.

Last edited by Qarl on Mar 18, 2012, 10:17:02 PM
"
maxwolfie wrote:
Good stuff, but what is "Righteous Fire"?
Righteous Fire is a skill that deals burn damage to nearby enemies.

"
eriz wrote:
and they dont grant any bonuses? Am I reading that right? cos, uh thats a huge nerf to a lot of builds.
Charges still grant bonuses, but the other passives that gave them more bonuses are gone. Think long-term: it's ok that this breaks some builds now if it improves the game.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
Wow so many changes! Halfway done with the 1.22 gb patch.. can't wait to log in!
Lots of awesome new changes, many which completely change the way the game is played right now. I love it.
Hmm, quite the nerf to life regen passive, indeed.

From preliminary playing around on the online passive skill tree, it looks like they've taken out 2.0% life regen from the str---dex areas, i only count 5.5% now total and my tank had 7.5% before, I think. (this ignores the one node wayyyy northwest in templar territory)

Golem's blood is a 3 node for 3% total now instead of 5 node for 4% total, but they moved it past Armour Master..

hmmmmm

obviously, the increase in armor reduction cap from 75% to 90% should help offset this.

oh yeah duh, and excited to see this life regen aura stuff :)
Last edited by visibiliti on Mar 18, 2012, 10:36:55 PM
New update and new site layout?

So far 0.9.7 is the best update yet! I'm all giddy typing this while downloading the patch.

Thanks a ton you guys!

Oh also, I want to say that this game has the best download client I have ever seen... so much detail for my download.
Feel free to add me on Steam
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Xorjt
GGG_FanBoy_101
It's Kaom and Hyrri I guess, Looks great.

20% done, My connection is merciless today ^^
Still no friends list?
Looking for a clan/guild? https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1889102

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/rh8FXgt

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info