0.9.7 Patch Notes

"
Mr_Cee wrote:
"
__Z__ wrote:
I think that the characters on the forum background are the "true" forms and aparences of AoF and CI!
hope we'll see them ingame, maybe in the cash shop ?

that would be awesome!

No, they are the guys from the unique items. But we might see them in the game, I don't know. At least, they are part of the PoE lore.
Build of the week #2 : http://tinyurl.com/ce75gf4
They are Kaom and Hyrri, and by their looks they seem like the 'avatars' for their respective main attribute, Red = Strength, Green = Dexterity and I take it Voll is some watery tart aka Blue = Intelligence.

My Duelist is still shit, by the way.
Garrison - Closed beta Elemental Cleave DW Duelist
I am very displeased with the change to hiding destructibles name when using the alt key. This was the first thing I noticed in D3 that really irritated me. I feel like I am searching for Easter eggs that don't have anything in them 95% of the time and then a rare orb the other 5%. If possible, could I get some insight into the design reasons for this?
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.9.7
Minor Features:
  • Small chests (that can be opened with damage) no longer show hover text unless you put the mouse cursor over them.

This is a good idea, however when a player has the hover text turned "permanently on" shouldn't the hover text still show up for these? Its the whole reason that option in the options menu is there I thought, to show everything all the time.
"I remember a better solution in an old issue of Popular Mechanics. A lead coffee cup - kept warm perpetually by a little chunk of plutonium."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info