█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
"
"
vio wrote:
"
SleepyD wrote:
All these people mad at about loot boxes even blames 10cent you people realize that MXTs have came from lootboxes for years pretty much since the start of POE.

bullshit.

Actually, not BS. Loot boxes have been a part of PoE for years now. Starting in 2015.
Take a look: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Mystery_Box

oh, 4 out of 7 years already? it likely depends where you start counting.

originally, my post has been longer before the website tech eat it and only left the "bullshit".
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Dec 8, 2018, 8:55:47 PM
"
Fuck loot boxes and fuck any system that supports them.

Agreed.

"
Bex wrote:
Many thanks to everyone who has purchased a Mystery Box at any point in time. They've become a huge driving force in our ability to continue to create frequent updates like Path of Exile: Betrayal!

Enjoy it while it's still legal. RNG gambling crates are one of the only things I sincerely hope the government regulates out of existence. Now that the FTC is involved, its only a matter of time.
There are two types of POE players:
1) Those who want to walk uphill both ways barefoot on broken glass wearing a blindfold
2) F*cking noobs

I identify as transnational Chinese. May I have access to their QOL features, please?
well i find whats inside rather cool i do hope i get one i want in as few tries as i can but even if i dont its all good its a game thats a blast anyway so i dont mind
HECKIN SNIP SNOP! :D
:O
Awesome! Just take my money!
All you people who hate the boxes need to calm down. Jeez! If you don't like them don't buy them. Just wait it out and they'll all be in store eventually.

For instance, I'm not going to be buying this box, but I'm not salty about it either. Stop being such babies, damn!

Anyway, on to what I would like to buy - Can you please put the character class dances on sale sometime soon, GGG? :)
As someone who has had addition problems in the past, i understand those who find loot boxes predatory and in many games they are. While i contend GGG is transparent about their loot boxes, posting the rate at which you can expect to get a rare mtx, I have a soulution outside of the apparent wait 4 months and buy the set when it hits the shop.
Loot box issue soulution: cannot recieve the same item more than twice that way you can combine for all three sets and it protects the people who have bad spending habbits by having a cap.

My previous loot box rewards:
Purple lightning weap. eff.
Fire gale
Ice tiger
Ice blocks
Innocence laurels
Innocence wings
Automaton beam
Some whirling blades mtx
Automaton helmet
Divine lightning warpx2
Blood herald
Wasteland sandstorm
Awesome
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
It's also worth mentioning that any pure points purchases you make after Betrayal launched can be contributed to an upgrade for one of the new upcoming supporter packs.

New again? But you just released the Betrayal supporter packs. Why will you add new supporter packs already? They were just released before Delve ended.
Best way to discover colors for your loot filter
https://pixlr.com/editor/ | IGN: Spear
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.0Ghz | GPU: Radeon Series | OS: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Mouse: Steelseries Rival | KB: Corsair K70 RGB | Monitor: Acer Predator

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info