The Fairgraves Mystery Box

I would prefer if the weapon effects you got were used for both hands like on supporter packs. I spent quite a bit and i didn't manage to get 2 of the same effect so now i'm stuck one handing it with nothing to match :(
"
cgexile wrote:
Maybe I'll throw some $$ at you if you fix standard and give me back my atlas.

THIS. So. Much. This.
"
SleepyD wrote:
All these people mad at about loot boxes even blames 10cent you people realize that MXTs have came from lootboxes for years pretty much since the start of POE.

bullshit.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
beautifull :))
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
"
ovshanevo wrote:
Nice MTX, but too bad they are locked behind loot boxes. Looks like the Tencent buy out is coming full circle. Next we will see exp boosters and auto-pathing in the game.

Fuck loot boxes. God damn ban of the gaming industry, and and anyone support them is just adding fuel to the fire of what is destroying the gaming industry.

You know nothing!
mystery boxes where out before GGG was bought by tencent.
just so agressive with you comment, GGG is a great company who care they are not going to add exp boosters and auto-pathing LOL.

Just annoying how people see mystery boxes and go crazy with hate.
"
andrew8448 wrote:
"
cgexile wrote:
Maybe I'll throw some $$ at you if you fix standard and give me back my atlas.

THIS. So. Much. This.

LOLOLOL
"
Fuck loot boxes and fuck any system that supports them.

Agreed
"
vio wrote:
"
SleepyD wrote:
All these people mad at about loot boxes even blames 10cent you people realize that MXTs have came from lootboxes for years pretty much since the start of POE.

bullshit.

Actually, not BS. Loot boxes have been a part of PoE for years now. Starting in 2015.
Take a look: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Mystery_Box
Last edited by GoatEatingToilet on Dec 8, 2018, 6:27:22 PM
Wow, both set really look good!

Keep it up GGG!
Well, some very few boxes will be bought. I know that for a fact. Like 3-5 of them. And after that, there will be those that you get by using pure Pts for anything.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info