The Fairgraves Mystery Box

Eh maybe
Saved
Nice MTX, but too bad they are locked behind loot boxes. Looks like the Tencent buy out is coming full circle. Next we will see exp boosters and auto-pathing in the game.

Fuck loot boxes. God damn ban of the gaming industry, and and anyone support them is just adding fuel to the fire of what is destroying the gaming industry.
For some reason, I'm most excited about the hideout decorations. I think that's a me problem. 🤔

Combinations look pretty neat this time.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
It's also worth mentioning that any pure points purchases you make after Betrayal launched can be contributed to an upgrade for one of the new upcoming supporter packs.
I take this to mean that the points I bought on Thursday will not count towards the new supporter packs?
Oriath Mystery Box MTX in stores, when???
"
ovshanevo wrote:
Nice MTX, but too bad they are locked behind loot boxes. Looks like the Tencent buy out is coming full circle. Next we will see exp boosters and auto-pathing in the game.

Fuck loot boxes. God damn ban of the gaming industry, and and anyone support them is just adding fuel to the fire of what is destroying the gaming industry.

They'll be available for purchase later. They're not exclusive to the loot boxes. It's always been this way even before tencent.
"
andrew8448 wrote:
Oriath Mystery Box MTX in stores, when???

from my understanding the past mystery box items should be available 1 month after the're gone. i'd say sometime in January.
"FMR it's another day in paradise" IGN NEEDBLOOD
Eww Loot boxes. Shame on you GGG, luckily I learned my lessons on gambling 3 loot boxes ago.
Praise
Awesome!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info