[3.6] Updated / Ice Nova CoC & Cospri ! / 2 - 3M SHAPER DPS /Clear Speed / Multiple Versions

Is "trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill" affix on a weapon would actually be the same as cospri malice?

Or the skill has to be in that weapon to trigger that spell which is in that weapon?

I just noticed all skills in it has 4second cooldown.

Ist not worth getting it instead of mortem morsu claw right?
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Last edited by webas on Dec 10, 2018, 6:05:38 PM
How you generate Power charges on your PoB link ? you're taking +2 power charge points from the tree but you don't have assassin to generate them .. ?
"
edleHerrscher wrote:
std build, rly?

With everything viable in betrayal, why not?
"
webas wrote:
Is "trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill" affix on a weapon would actually be the same as cospri malice?

Or the skill has to be in that weapon to trigger that spell which is in that weapon?

I just noticed all skills in it has 4second cooldown.

Ist not worth getting it instead of mortem morsu claw right?

I didn't test it myself but I heard that there's a few seconds cd with this affix

Edit: just saw ur edit. yeah probably not worth it, the ultimate goal is still cospri
Last edited by diabloyd on Dec 10, 2018, 9:12:47 PM
"
lunatixxx wrote:
How you generate Power charges on your PoB link ? you're taking +2 power charge points from the tree but you don't have assassin to generate them .. ?

But I got the Assassin node as an Ascendant...

"10% chance to gain a power charge on critical strike"

more than enough to generate infinite chrages.
"
engharat wrote:
"
diabloyd wrote:
"
engharat wrote:
I would like to try an occultist ES based version of this build! Issue is, I would love skipping lycosidae for a 400ES shield..
but then I would have to stack a bunch of accuracy. Gloves could give 1000 accuracy rating, plus I could look for accuracy on rings and helmet. Finally, I imagine that cyclone would hit more often than blade flurry - do you think it would be viable?

I don't think losing Lycosidae's "hits cant be evaded" is a good idea, since you'll need to sacrifice so much to stack the accuracy. (maybe you can get more ES on other items if you don't have to worry about accuracy).

The idea of ES based version might be viable, but as you can see we have uniques that provide only Life (Like Carcass Jack, Command of the Pit, Starkonja) and swapping them out can lose lots of benefits like AoE, Arcane surge, stats etc.

I think what you'll need is to basically revamp this build and create another one similar......

Oh and, Blade flurry's hit rate is slightly higher than cyclone.

AoE would be provided by nice Occultist node which provides power charges and AoE. Arcane surge can be linked to instant phase run if frenzy charges are not used. The only issue is lycosidae, but probably as occultist I could use lycosidae trying to get as much as ES I can get on other pieces, reaching at least 8k ES and 30% more damage thanks to low life(that gives also room to purity of ice for uber elder farming, herald of ice+ele focus+ cold pen for better clear)
I think I will try this occultist ES version at least on a PoB ;-)

Seems ok, though as a melee build you might wanna get more ES if possible (maybe 10k ish ES?)
"
diabloyd wrote:
"
Fidalgo wrote:
Transitioned to cyclone coc nova after i got a vagan cannot be evaded mod (for 2c) and afterwards to bf coc, and having so much fun!

Can you please link the item with this mod? and what possible items can have this mod? I'm so curious

The mod is "Hits can't be evaded" from the new league veil mods. You can have a dagger drop with a hidden veil mod -> unveil -> and one of the options it can appear is the one. After you find it using this method you can craft on weapons for 3 exalt on the crafting bench.

I've switched a bit for now, using lyco and a good crit dagger and seing the difference from a shitty vagan dagger. After that either go towards cospris or a good vagan dagger and drop lyco.
Would lacerate work to trigger the skills since it hits twice per attack?
also wondering if a 2nd cospri is worth dropping lyco since lacerate would trigger both cospris per 'attack' since it hit would twice, once with each weapon.
Last edited by minhsonpham on Dec 11, 2018, 12:37:20 AM
"
Fidalgo wrote:
"
diabloyd wrote:
"
Fidalgo wrote:
Transitioned to cyclone coc nova after i got a vagan cannot be evaded mod (for 2c) and afterwards to bf coc, and having so much fun!

Can you please link the item with this mod? and what possible items can have this mod? I'm so curious

The mod is "Hits can't be evaded" from the new league veil mods. You can have a dagger drop with a hidden veil mod -> unveil -> and one of the options it can appear is the one. After you find it using this method you can craft on weapons for 3 exalt on the crafting bench.

I've switched a bit for now, using lyco and a good crit dagger and seing the difference from a shitty vagan dagger. After that either go towards cospris or a good vagan dagger and drop lyco.

Thx for the info!
"
minhsonpham wrote:
Would lacerate work to trigger the skills since it hits twice per attack?
also wondering if a 2nd cospri is worth dropping lyco since lacerate would trigger both cospris per 'attack' since it hit would twice, once with each weapon.

It might be tricky to use Lacerate because only the middle part counts as two attacks.

About the 2nd cospri, here's the thing. A very big portion of the damage output comes from the Ice Nova on the body armour, not the Cospri. The Cospri setup in this build is more like an enhancer for the 6 linked CoC Ice Nova since it would duplicate the nova up to 2 times (basically 100% more damage).

Another Cospri would probably have no further benefits for the 6linked Ice Nova,. Besides, although you can use the same spell on a 6linked CoC and the Cospri, two same spells on two Cospri won't work (they share the same cooldown)

Plus, considering you'll lose a lot of hit chance, it might not worth it.
Last edited by diabloyd on Dec 11, 2018, 12:56:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info