3.5 Ice Nova CoC & Cospri ! /up to 2.5M SHAPER DPS /Clear Speed / Multiple Versions Updated

Well first i have to say that build is really cool, i started playing more seriously in the end of delve and since then i wanted to make a strong build and im pretty happy with this one so far.

I read everything so far here trying to figure what was the best path i could take, the last item i aquired was acuity and now im gonna get a better opal ring and then a crafted helm with the 40% nova enchant, then i was thinking of getting a watchers eye

so far i only did shaper because im horrible managing the influence of shaper/elder around red tier(i really dont understand how that work) to make the guardians and elder appear

if anyone could take a look in my pob:
https://pastebin.com/878zeawE

and give some hint about my tree etc i would be very happy( i accept any help about the influence on atlas too xD)
in SSF league - can claw Ornament of the East (with hits cant be evaded) be the effecive weapon to use? or even double Ornament of the East.

have also Mortem Morsu, but imho it will be bad with my 60% chance to hit
You have forgotten your place, Karui slaaave!
Last edited by BlackCorsair on Feb 6, 2019, 12:35:08 PM
"
Completed 27 ChallengesBrunoFlegma wrote:
and give some hint about my tree etc i would be very happy

For a build purely life based (no MoM) you've allocated an awful lot of passives skills to increased Mana (8 in total), I'm sure you can put them to much better use.
Just out of curiosity, why do ppl grab 2 x 10 INT for the jewel socket on the way to Heart of Cold rather than 1 x 10 INT and 18% Power Charge Duration instead?
do i need mana and life leech from the ring with warlord mark(cuz i dont find other ways to get leech) or its not mandatory?
"
Completed 19 Challenges5ksolevarnya wrote:
do i need mana and life leech from the ring with warlord mark(cuz i dont find other ways to get leech) or its not mandatory?

Yeah the only source of leech is warlords mark, but before u got warlords mark ring, u can use it as aura (warlords mark + blasphemy) or even as cwdt setup
You have forgotten your place, Karui slaaave!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info