[3.6] Updated / Ice Nova CoC & Cospri ! / 2 - 3M SHAPER DPS /Clear Speed / Multiple Versions

"
diabloyd wrote:

I'm currently working on a new Trickster build, I might share it if this one is fun and strong.

(or do you guys want to see the Berserker build I've made in 3.5? Hella fun and strong! did not share it here though. )

You have forgotten your place, Karui slaaave!
"3.6.0 Change log"
Hi guys well what about pasive tree if we are gonna go with champion?
Im kind new well dont know what invest now in pasive tree?
Would using zealotry + maybe HoI + elementalist instead of MoM + clear mind + inquisitor be better ? The hit to not having MoM is a bit iffy but zealotry is a more multiplier and you cant take reflected ele damage, which is all we do anyway.
Before this i used to do slayer but it just dosnt feel that good anymore.
Last edited by iCeReal on Apr 19, 2019, 10:13:43 PM
Anyone going for this in 3.7?
"
Kellichu wrote:
Anyone going for this in 3.7?

Did this build as league starter in 3.7.

Using the Tempered Mind jewel next to Witch's Power Charge node plus Precision meant I could drop Lycosidae and use Saffell's Frame to get more Ele max res.

Might of the Meek, Unnatural Instinct were both very cheap this league.
Unnatural Instinct was still a good pick up despite the nerf to the Crit Multi in the area.

Given the nerf to Warlord's Mark, mana sustain became a bit more difficult so I did specc-ed out of MoM until I can find a better leech method.

Thinking about Mana Leech in Cospri's, and life leech from helm corruption.

"
iCeReal wrote:
Would using zealotry + maybe HoI + elementalist instead of MoM + clear mind + inquisitor be better ? The hit to not having MoM is a bit iffy but zealotry is a more multiplier and you cant take reflected ele damage, which is all we do anyway.
Before this i used to do slayer but it just dosnt feel that good anymore.

I still went with Slayer - the build was able to handel Ele Reflect maps to at least T13 smoothly - more often than not I didn't even notice the mod existed.

I intend to get a Atziri's Acurity once I farm enough currency.

Edit:
Just took down Uber Elder. The only exceptional piece of gear used was Watchers Eye with the Flask Charge on Critical Strike Precision mod.

Used Cyclone given how smooth the 3.7 update made it. Fast enough movement and animation cancel that Blade Flurry wasn't as needed. Upside is that I can get up to 7.5 APS without much investment for much better DPS. (Around 4.5 Mil).

Also on earlier note about Ele Reflect, did a T16 Ele relfect without issues, did not have Atziri's gloves at the time.
Last edited by CrackAndCat on Jun 23, 2019, 10:23:15 AM
One more update on this build for 3.7.

Build can easily reach 9k eHP with Corrupted Soul (Glorious Vanity Timeless Jewel - Doriyani's keystone).
The keystone replaces MoM & mana leech, given Warlords Mark was nerfed to leech only from attacks.

Using the Soul Tether belt, the build can have both overleech and use the Templer ascendancy for more DPS.

Build can also easily switch into a MF version with about 50% to 60% quant with light investment (2ex for goldwyrm, 1-20c for max quant roll Sadima's Touch and Sentari's Answer)

Crafting Vaal Pact on Focus (quant amulet - approx 50c) and Shock on Focus rings futher boosts DPS and survivability on the MF set up.

The MF set up was able to easily do T16's, but struggles a little with Ele Reflect.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info