[3.6] Updated / Ice Nova CoC & Cospri ! / 2 - 3M SHAPER DPS /Clear Speed / Multiple Versions

Do i need to level up cyclone gem? Does it add damage to coc spells?
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
"
Prodigypt wrote:
Right parts being lyco and a 5l?

Lyco, and Assassin ascendancy node (for reliable power charges and base crit chance)

And of course a 5L would help.

Mortem Morsu is a good claw before you can get a better one.
"
webas wrote:
Do i need to level up cyclone gem? Does it add damage to coc spells?

Both Blade Flurry and Cyclone are the best melee skills to trigger CoC or Cospri due to the high attack speed of them.

BF is slightly better than cyclone, but cyclone is faster and more fun to play (or more annoying, depends on your preference)
"
reeld wrote:
What do you suggest to remove for 5L ? concentrated effect ? or keep tabula until 6l carcass ?

5L with Carcass might be better than tabula due to its Life and Res on it.

if you're using 5L you can remove conc. effect for better mapping experience.
leveling seems kinda shitty, not much in terms of spells damage nodes early to make spells strong enough. I'm trying a claw with MS in a tabula, it seems ok i guess. keep vaal double strike around for boss/unique deletion

I'm gonna try the new fire brand skill at 28 and see how that goes i guess. Storm brand was just ok but its single target was so garbage i dropped it quick

I/m not sur eif im gonna go cyclone or blade flurry for the CoC trigger but either way i want to switch to it ASAP. also got lyco. shield .
Last edited by DotsandDashes on Dec 10, 2018, 1:49:24 PM
"
diabloyd wrote:
"
Prodigypt wrote:

Lyco, and Assassin ascendancy node (for reliable power charges and base crit chance)

Thanks a lot man, i Will prolly reroll to this. Do u think Pathfinder can be similar to inquisitor? Perhaps maybe Faster clearing too?
"
Prodigypt wrote:
"
diabloyd wrote:
"
Prodigypt wrote:

Thanks a lot man, i Will prolly reroll to this. Do u think Pathfinder can be similar to inquisitor? Perhaps maybe Faster clearing too?

Inquisitor node can provide a lot more damage than pathfinder...but maybe Pathfinder runs faster, i guess pathfinder is slightly better in terms of clear speed?

And another thing, if you're not using Cospri, put both Ice Nova and Frostbolt intp your CoC setup. and you can also link a Frostbolt-Gmp-Cwdt for automatically more Ice Nova procs.
Do I go for

cyclone + coc + ice nova + inc. crit chance + frostbolt

gmp or cold pen or controlled destr..ele focus? as 6th link?

dont have cospri or poets pen..
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
std build, rly?
"
diabloyd wrote:
"
engharat wrote:
I would like to try an occultist ES based version of this build! Issue is, I would love skipping lycosidae for a 400ES shield..
but then I would have to stack a bunch of accuracy. Gloves could give 1000 accuracy rating, plus I could look for accuracy on rings and helmet. Finally, I imagine that cyclone would hit more often than blade flurry - do you think it would be viable?

I don't think losing Lycosidae's "hits cant be evaded" is a good idea, since you'll need to sacrifice so much to stack the accuracy. (maybe you can get more ES on other items if you don't have to worry about accuracy).

The idea of ES based version might be viable, but as you can see we have uniques that provide only Life (Like Carcass Jack, Command of the Pit, Starkonja) and swapping them out can lose lots of benefits like AoE, Arcane surge, stats etc.

I think what you'll need is to basically revamp this build and create another one similar......

Oh and, Blade flurry's hit rate is slightly higher than cyclone.

AoE would be provided by nice Occultist node which provides power charges and AoE. Arcane surge can be linked to instant phase run if frenzy charges are not used. The only issue is lycosidae, but probably as occultist I could use lycosidae trying to get as much as ES I can get on other pieces, reaching at least 8k ES and 30% more damage thanks to low life(that gives also room to purity of ice for uber elder farming, herald of ice+ele focus+ cold pen for better clear)
I think I will try this occultist ES version at least on a PoB ;-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info