[3.6] Updated / Ice Nova CoC & Cospri ! / 2 - 3M SHAPER DPS /Clear Speed / Multiple Versions

"
Nyle wrote:
I'm running in to a very annoying problem, I keep running out of mana completely, so I can't cyclone and I just die.

Has anyone else ran in to this issue? I don't know how to fix it and it's killed me a LOT already. I feel like I've invested in to the build but it's just not working out how I want. I'm only level 82 but I don't think more points would solve my issue.

I'm Slayer/Assassin and I don't have acuities yet, so I've pathed down to Vaal pact. I wonder how useful it really is since I'm spending 9 points for it.

Here's a PoB of my character so far:
https://pastebin.com/bfYGHwth

i ran into the running out of mana issue early on so i unspeced MOM and waited until i got warlord on hit from ring to spec MOM back in u need atleast like 1k+
"
Nyle wrote:
I'm running in to a very annoying problem, I keep running out of mana completely, so I can't cyclone and I just die.

Has anyone else ran in to this issue? I don't know how to fix it and it's killed me a LOT already. I feel like I've invested in to the build but it's just not working out how I want. I'm only level 82 but I don't think more points would solve my issue.

I'm Slayer/Assassin and I don't have acuities yet, so I've pathed down to Vaal pact. I wonder how useful it really is since I'm spending 9 points for it.

Here's a PoB of my character so far:
https://pastebin.com/bfYGHwth

I have a similar problem in red maps but I unspecced MoM around level 80 if not earlier due to your issue.

As Slayer/Assassin I'm having similar issues trying to stay alive in higher red maps due to syndicate one shots and such. Also I do not have Acuity's I feel like that must add a LOT of survivability but it costs way too much lol.

I hope after I get Uber Lab done and respec a few of my points and get few jewel sockets that'll help a lot atleast...

I also don't take vaal pact since thats quite out of the way with the tree. I do need to improve a few of my rares as well.
So what is the better option armor wise? Loreweave or carcass?

Seeing various builds with loreweave atm :)
Ice nova has +30% chance to freeze. it's a good enchant for helmet?
"
KRIGSSVIN wrote:
Someone is missing the fact that the other guide is about Assassin where he reaches 95% crit chance per hit, whereas Scions get a little less of 75-80% with diamond flask & power charges (of course you can pooshh it further with specific gear & tree changes).

I see the proper way of calculating this for Cyclone from PoB values as:
crits/sec = attackRate * effectiveCrit * 2 hits/spin

On average w/ inputs of 3.87 and 75% we get ~5.8 crits/sec, close to no-CD-gear threshold.

Simple way to check it out in PoB:
https://pastebin.com/0nejX9Sa

Sword = 1.5 base APS
Cyclone = +50% more APS
2.25 APS, 2 hits/spin which makes it 4.5 hits/second.

Just ran into this post on reddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/ab2g9n/updated_cyclone_coc_discharge_proc_rate_now_with/.

If we can assume the same is valid for us running ice nova+frostbolt (after all we're running only one spell on CoC), it suports your calculations.

And it means i have too much att spd! :)

Opinions?
Just wanted to say thanks for the build :)

Just found and did my first Aul at depth 293 (crit/multi/end+frenzy on hit) and the fight was a joke, lol :) (grace uprising)

Feel free to check out my character (VGA) - I've tweaked the build to my personal preference. Next upgrade I'm gunning for is +2 aoe/xx (reduced crit maybe) Loreweave.
IGN: CPU, Gas, Cop, Live, Flee, Oil
hello, a newbie question but if u answer it ll help me a lot. i cant spec points from scion start even though i reached shadow's starting point. i gave shaper note but wanna respec it but the game didnt let me. anyone knows how to ?
"
RazarkKertia wrote:
hello, a newbie question but if u answer it ll help me a lot. i cant spec points from scion start even though i reached shadow's starting point. i gave shaper note but wanna respec it but the game didnt let me. anyone knows how to ?

You can respec it when you get the Lab ascendancy for Assassin and the node "Path of Shadow". I had the same issue as you and was confused till someone told me, and I just did Uber Lab recently then respecced those nodes after fine.

I still feel like at 6.4k hp as Assassin/Slayer using Loreweave but no Acuity's it lacks survivability. Oh well doubt I'll be able to afford the Acuity's anytime soon too, rip.
Just did Shaper, deathless and really easy. Pretty much instant phase shifts with no trouble. I've also, in general, have not had trouble throughout most of my mapping once I hit level 80 or so. I'm Assassin/Inquisitor and using Cyclone. My build is certainly pretty strong for Shaper, but still can use a lot if improvement (Belt, Ring, Jewels). Delve is super easy, incursions/temple are fast (Do gotta watch out for poison damage), Syndicate is pretty easy. Overall a very powerful build.

I am currently working on improving my gear and going to try Uber Elder. In the meantime I am saving up for an Atziri's Acuity and will give Assassin/Slayer a shot once I have it. However, until then I really have no problems with this build. It kills everything near instantly. JUST REMEMBER IF YOU USE CYCLONE TO MAKE VERY SHORT CLICKS. If you don't you run the risk of cycloning through whole packs without one crit. If you hold your mouse right in front of your character you'll end up critting and oneshotting the whole pack.

Here is some of my gear:
"
frost21 wrote:
"
RazarkKertia wrote:

You can respec it when you get the Lab ascendancy for Assassin and the node "Path of Shadow". I had the same issue as you and was confused till someone told me, and I just did Uber Lab recently then respecced those nodes after fine.

I still feel like at 6.4k hp as Assassin/Slayer using Loreweave but no Acuity's it lacks survivability. Oh well doubt I'll be able to afford the Acuity's anytime soon too, rip.

ty for answer <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info