[3.6] Updated / Ice Nova CoC & Cospri ! / 2 - 3M SHAPER DPS /Clear Speed / Multiple Versions

For those who need more survivability, but can't afford atziri's acuity: you can allocate vaal pact on your tree, this way you will also be able to take life nodes, jewel socket and weapon range for more aoe
Hi,

Short Update.
I switched over to a Loreweave and moved to Slayer/Inquisitor for the Ascendancy

All Content is really easy now. Even Uber Atziri if you take Yugul as Pantheon.

Made a Vid of my last Uber Elder kill:
https://youtu.be/osX0y8eD-pM
Anyone that has made a Raider version, and have a pob pastebin? I saw in ur variants that its possible with raider, but im to good enough to make my own skill tree from that starting point. Im not looking to level a scion, and really just enjoy the speed of raider!
i got my first ever shaper kill with this build! i just wanted to say thank you so much :)

Im experimenting now with using the Mind of the Council Mask, i already have the Yoke of suffering equipped but i was hesitant to use it over the starkonjas head, but after thinking about it for a while i decided the extra mana might increase my survivability more than starkonjas, and the extra chance to shock will be useful too
Last edited by adddemon on Jan 2, 2019, 3:08:57 PM
killed uber elder twice now deathless.
i just swap my boots for kaoms for elder and drop vertex for that fight coz u dont have enough sockets with kaoms.
uber elder super ez with kaoms
here is the link for level 98 tree . acuity slayer version.
i cannot die!!!:D
i have run even some ele reflect maps but you must use constant pots for crits or u die!
https://pastebin.com/N44TGpD7
Last edited by tydruk on Jan 3, 2019, 12:41:13 AM
After playing Mjölner Discharge Jugg for a while realizing that the damage is pretty lackluster especially for single target, I was looking for something that had more 'oompf' while kinda playing similarly to that build.

And I have to say, I fell in love with diabloyds CoC Scion.
It quickly became my favourite build up to date.

I changed some things so it fit my personal preference a tad more, but overall this is an easy to get into build that scales exceptionally well into the end game while having no issues with ANY kind of content.

What I did:
-Switching out Carcass Jack for a Loreweave. This build deals insane amount of damage anyways, so I feel when you reach a certain point of gear progression, that increased AoE/Damage is overkill.

-Traveling down to Heartseeker and Fatal Blade in the skill tree. While I can agree that some of the stats gained by traveling there might not really benefit the build, the amount of Crit and Critmulti you get from that node is absolutely enormous. You can also grab Herbalism for extra life and flask recovery.

-Minor changes to gear. Obviously, really good rares or even GG ones outperform most uniques in this game.

-Cyclone over Blade Flurry. Simply feels better.

-Dropping Kaom's Roots, playing Vortex on a 4L. Kaom's feels sluggish, Vortex on a 4L is fun.

Here is a Red Tier Elder fight by me [01/02/19]. As you can see, endgame encounters turn into a massive joke while playing this build.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhXUUj4ns78

Thank you SO much for writing this guide and a massive shoutout to my good friend Feloxia for showing this to me.
This made my league!

How i get 3 blue and 3 green sockets in loreweave?
"
NoobPlayX wrote:

try 2 blue 1 green scoket craft thats how i got mine took 1k chromes!

also i higly reccomend to use BF not cyclone.
with cyclone i died few times with bf i have 0 deaths.level 98 right now!
also dont use shield charge its stupid go for whirling blades its way faster and can go trough monster easy!!!
also i droped that stupid totem what was anoying to place and it died too fast.
i use lighting golem with max quality so it has over 12k hp and gives me constant attack speed boost even far away. totem u had to be so close i dident like it.also arcane support i went from 7lvl to 10 for more spell damage but u have to spam it more . i kinda min max the build for now. i took also extra jewel slot u can dooit on lvl 98.
also im realy thinking to use in cospri increased critical strike chance gem isnteat of GMP. the reason is ice nova in armor has 99.75% effective crit
but frostbolt and icenova in cospri has only
82% and 89% its not enough to safly run elemental reflect maps.
would like to get some info about that from build starter or its too big DPS lost?i cant figure out how much we gain from GMP
also i put level 100 tree with pastebin.
its hard to get better items i have so aim for similar ones.
only piece i want to switch is cospri with 10% ele penetration to higher attack speed one but no1 sells it:)

https://pastebin.com/N44TGpD7
Last edited by tydruk on Jan 3, 2019, 12:47:45 AM
"
NoobPlayX wrote:

I think you wanna use vorici 1 green socket, average is supposed to be like 450 chromes or so. It still took me around like 750chromes though,good luck.

@tydruk Damn you got nice gear lol, I am Slayer/Assassin but its been rough since no Acuity's because so expensive. I use shield charge and Cyclone though so far, always liked shield charge though. I was wondering if using sulphur/onslaught flasks is the way to go? or should I stick to my Atziri's.

I do want to grab lightning golem instead of totem probably and setup my arcane surge link, I am probably going to drop my Kaom's that have haste and just grab rare boots and link Haste. Figured I didnt need the MS since I shield charge mainly.

I still do feel squishy in high maps at 6.5k HP so far with no MoM and no vaal pact, with Atziri's this all feels fixed with the constant leech?

Only have like 4 Ex to round out most of my gear
Last edited by frost21 on Jan 3, 2019, 3:29:39 AM
"
frost21 wrote:

I still do feel squishy in high maps at 6.5k HP so far with no MoM and no vaal pact, with Atziri's this all feels fixed with the constant leech?

I have around 6k effective HP with MoM and I feel great in terms of survivability.
Though I personally chose to not run a Clear Mind Jewel and I stead reserve some Mana for Clarity. The extra Regen is huge, especially in encounters in which you could run out of flask charges.

I didn't check your gear but running a ring with Warlords Mark on hit is massive, too.

Another thing: The Aspect of the Cat craft can be used on almost any piece of gear and grants you crit and massive survivability as well. I can't really say how many shaper runs only were deathless because I dodged his slam.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info