[3.6] Updated / Ice Nova CoC & Cospri ! / 2 - 3M SHAPER DPS /Clear Speed / Multiple Versions

love this build, start mapping right now.
Two questions for me:

1. Which types of maps are not playable? (Think phys + ele reflect?)
2. What Pantheon should I pick for mapping / bosses?

thanks in advance.
"
webas wrote:
"
Isaac1337 wrote:

Just a small Update.

since I'm on 5000hp+ and 1.8k MoM i pretty much never die. Probably because Lorewaeve and triple balanced wise oak is pretty strong and in addition cyclone can be nice because you are harder to hit in addition to blind.

Once I have my gems leveled up and maybe I get a starkonja with 40% more ice nova dmg I will attempt Uber Elder.

right now: lvl 92 5.5k hp 1.8k MoM/ with kaoms Roots 5.9khp

Wouldnt mind You or others share their experience with guardian fights? What was enough vs minotaur and other hard bosses? Just to compare stats or see the minimum required? I havent done shaper or any its guardians.

Died with 4.5k life 1k unreserved MoM a lot, never killed it. I will try him once I level up.

I tried only one phoenix so far with lvl 85 and inc AoE. I had 5.3k life and 1.7k mana MoM. As I mentioned I died once to his Explosion, could have dodged it and only died because I was low.

I did one red Elder with guardians now with conc Effect and most gems on lvl 15/16 due to releveling for quality. All deathless and they melted like butter.
Did it with Cyclone.

Once I have my level 94/95 and my gems on 20/20 I will go for Shaper and Uber Elder.

My current PoB: https://pastebin.com/kHtpAtbY
Any thoughts on doing a MF assassin/raider variant? Think it is possible to get decent clearspeed and crit using a decent MF setup? Maybe change gems to GC/FP or still use Nova/FB - looking for a more fun MF build than TS to farm t15 spider forest and t16 burials.
Pantheon Plz!

What Lev gems for CWDT+ Call, if I have Atziri's Acuity?

Tnx
Did i have to change anything if i use only Cyclone ?

two thing i know is

1.Kaom's Root not mandatory for Cyclone
2.Ascendancy Assassin/Champion

"
diabloyd wrote:
"
adddemon wrote:
i did a bunch of searching and i was not sure about the answer, i just finally got a cospri to add to my setup (horray!) but now i am wondering if i should change my 5 link carcass jack setup in any way, i see a lot of people using blade vortex....but i was also wondering if i should take off frostbolt and put on increased critical strike chance instead? a lot of options and im not fully understanding of the interactions im looking for. at the moment i only have according to POB an effective crit chance of 47% and im wondering if i should increase that with the gem or not

if you got Cospri, you should remove the Frostbolt from your 5/6link setup, because now Cospri is the one that fires frostbolt to enhance your 5/6 link Ice Nova.

Yeah you should put critical strike chance support.

Thanks again you are so responsive and helpful I really appreciate it.
The neck pandemonius is up to 4.5ex right now or so...

How needed is it for the build to start taking off? I plan to buy it after my Cospri's but wasn't sure if I should focus on other pieces before it since its such a currency sink.I won't have anything left after buying that and Cospri's
"
frost21 wrote:
The neck pandemonius is up to 4.5ex right now or so...

How needed is it for the build to start taking off? I plan to buy it after my Cospri's but wasn't sure if I should focus on other pieces before it since its such a currency sink.I won't have anything left after buying that and Cospri's

First I bought was a Tabula, is really good for us to have a 6 link.
The second thing is Lycosidae, hit 100% accuracy is basic on a CoC build.
After that buy Cospri to get all the damage you need.
And then save your currency for the Pandemonius like Im doing, will be a huge boost for your damage and survivability, blind is awesome :)
Last edited by sergio_thor92 on Dec 18, 2018, 5:59:08 PM
"
funkiwi wrote:
love this build, start mapping right now.
Two questions for me:

1. Which types of maps are not playable? (Think phys + ele reflect?)
2. What Pantheon should I pick for mapping / bosses?

thanks in advance.

1,Ele reflect is not playable (you have no phys damage so phys reflect is ok). Cannot leech can be very tough though.

2, I've updated a pantheon section in the original post, check it out.
"
dagar wrote:
Any thoughts on doing a MF assassin/raider variant? Think it is possible to get decent clearspeed and crit using a decent MF setup? Maybe change gems to GC/FP or still use Nova/FB - looking for a more fun MF build than TS to farm t15 spider forest and t16 burials.

I will look into this when I have time, seems interesting!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info