[3.6] Updated / Ice Nova CoC & Cospri ! / 2 - 3M SHAPER DPS /Clear Speed / Multiple Versions

hey folks finally bought some gears (lyco, cospri and ring) and other things for few C to get some life and resist. so far mapping is easy and all dies swiftly. I have one issue and that is crit chance. I feel like we need a lot more somehow because without diamond flask it just does not crit too much. Even with diamond i find sometimes myself cycloning through a pack of mobs without a single crit :D any ideas what I did wrong? ty
Hey guys, has anyone tried this with Vitality + Vitality Life gain on hit Watcher's eye + Righteous Fire for more multiplicative spell damage and leech?
"
Hollycz wrote:
hey folks finally bought some gears (lyco, cospri and ring) and other things for few C to get some life and resist. so far mapping is easy and all dies swiftly. I have one issue and that is crit chance. I feel like we need a lot more somehow because without diamond flask it just does not crit too much. Even with diamond i find sometimes myself cycloning through a pack of mobs without a single crit :D any ideas what I did wrong? ty

I had some similar issues although my char is pretty well geared.
First of all make sure you got pure talent jewel and your inc crit strikes are properly leveled.
If you’re looking for more crit then get a farruls bite helmet.
Your life will drop a bit and you won’t be able to run clear mind but it gives base critchance and aspect of the vat is really good.
I’m currently running that as I wanted to test it out and I want to clear maps with shield charge
"
OppaHyuna wrote:
Hi, i followed your guide as well, pretty solid build, good fun!
One thing that people can think about however is getting farrul's bite.
That's the aspect of the cat helmet, gives you +1% crit chance while aspect of the cat is active & the aspect itself is pretty nuts.
I'm currently running the helmet just for some smoother clear since i crit a lot more often, just something to keep in mind if some people are experiencing some issues with crit!
One of the reasons I’m doing this is because I run shield charge in a 4 l with inc crit strikes as the 4th link .
Then I just clear maps with shield charging and it feels like the old coc discharge with cospris :D

This is a rly cool idea.
Rigth now im rly tempted to try out 2 versions for Uber Elder.
Life based without MoM with Herald of Ice, Aspect of the cat, maybe haste will see.

And the life based MoM version without Farrul's Bite.
"
Isaac1337 wrote:
"
OppaHyuna wrote:
Hi, i followed your guide as well, pretty solid build, good fun!
One thing that people can think about however is getting farrul's bite.
That's the aspect of the cat helmet, gives you +1% crit chance while aspect of the cat is active & the aspect itself is pretty nuts.
I'm currently running the helmet just for some smoother clear since i crit a lot more often, just something to keep in mind if some people are experiencing some issues with crit!
One of the reasons I’m doing this is because I run shield charge in a 4 l with inc crit strikes as the 4th link .
Then I just clear maps with shield charging and it feels like the old coc discharge with cospris :D

This is a rly cool idea.
Rigth now im rly tempted to try out 2 versions for Uber Elder.
Life based without MoM with Herald of Ice, Aspect of the cat, maybe haste will see.

And the life based MoM version without Farrul's Bite.

Yea it’s going pretty well. Only issue I have atm is gem sockets since I am running kaoms roots for the extra flat hp. But since I’m still in the process of leveling I’ll probably swap around stuff as well and drop mom and run some other auras alongside aspect of the vat. But yea, the clear feels good even with shield charge but I still need to figure out some stuff
Hey,

I was wondering as assassin/raider using Inya's boots - voll's amulet it would be possible to transition this to discharge ?

What would be the setup ?

Else i'm running this build and this is smooth indeed ;p
Just did a lvl 83 Mastermind.
I died once to volatile Skeletons, because i don't understand that mechanic yet.

The build has absolutely no problem with this fight in terms of tankiness, damage and leech.

Also did a lvl 80 vaal boss in delve and i was able to facetank through it.
Last edited by Isaac1337 on Dec 19, 2018, 8:31:02 AM
"

love this build, start mapping right now.
Two questions for me:

1. Which types of maps are not playable? (Think phys + ele reflect?)
2. What Pantheon should I pick for mapping / bosses?

thanks in advance.

1. if you take Assassin Ascendancy then your crits do not reflect. With the Pantheon "Soul of Yugul" you reduce reflect by 25%. With 80% max resi (Loreweave) you should be able to run reflect maps.

I played last league with ascendancy from Elementalist (cannot take reflected elemental damage). I ran every map mod with it. I had to be careful on curse immun and leech immun maps.
i also feel like i made a mistake with inquisitor. leech is very slow and i have to pop in insta life flask from time to time. i am thinking about adding some life on hit mechanics but not sure yet. anyway maps are smooth so far in tier 8 and have not died since I put in my gears and MOM. only thing I feel bad about is the crit chance which is not high even on max power chargess and it feels bad when you cyclone through a huge pack and see only hits from the sword :D and gotta cyclone back and the same thing and then whole map insta kills of packs coz crits... bosses are worse as sometimes they die in 1 sec and sometimes it takes some time for crits to proc. so I gotta look for the aspect of the cat or change the tree to get more crit and less dmg
"
To make up with the damage loss, you'll need at least 1-2 flat fire damage (no matter its attack or spell, to inflict ignite), and if possible, get some "chance to poison/bleed".
With the Assassin node, you automatically can make the enemy take 20-25% more damage (chill/freeze, ignite, poison, shock)
Edit: You should also get flat added chaos damage to be able to poison.

I really dont get this :
Why would I get more damage if I get jewels with those mods ? (flat fire and so on)

"40% chance to Poison on Hit"
"A hit of damage that has a chance to poison is capable of inflicting poison. Only physical and chaos damage are able to inflict poison."

EDIT : Btw, what an awesome build, big thanks for all goodies :)
-Nerf
Last edited by robin_nerf on Dec 19, 2018, 12:17:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info