FPS and Frame Time Spikes

Same issue, latency spikes, tried multiple servers and no fix. I've tried every suggestion in this forum. I even went to the length of having my ISP come out to my house and test my connection/lines. I have 2 computers I7 6700k and Ryzen 1600, both running Nvidia cards 2080ti and 1060. Both computer's have this issue.

Can we please get someone from PoE to answer this thread with something, anything? Tell us at least that you're aware of an issue and working on a fix? Thanks
I've the same error since last patch.
Extremly stuttering even in ho.
I just bought a new Radeon RX 590, thinking it'd improve my FPS, but am instead having the same problems as you guys. I get 5 fps in Oreath when I log in and constant spikes while playing (molten strike jug - when a pack dies my fps drop to 5 fps). I think the last patch screwed everything, as that was the day I got my new GPU. Haven't tried running POE with my old graphics card. Other games work fine.

Win 64 bit
i5 4690 3,5 GHz
Radeon RX 590
8 GB DDR3
SSD

Really sad, cause I've been enjoying this league and wanted to push to late game.

Frames are horrible and major stuttering and spikes. Didnt start until last patch. Game is actually unplayable now. Its Getting worse and worse over time
Setting pre rendered frames to 1 did not help. Neither did changing to maximum power in the nvidia settings
Last edited by bdn813 on Jan 15, 2019, 1:20:27 AM
"
bdn813 wrote:
Setting pre rendered frames to 1 did not help. Neither did changing to maximum power in the nvidia settings

Because this is not a solution but only stupidity resulting from ignorance.

Something is wrong, and from what I see rather completely ignore us in this topic. Sometimes it can be played normally - sometimes the game is impossible. But unfortunately, it's not the only problems ... the whole league is some strange ...
Seems to get worse every day. I might get over 1 second spikes if I kill lot of monster at once. Also just pure random spikes which are shorter.

This is getting out of hand. Havent happened before this league.
"
Therier wrote:
Seems to get worse every day. I might get over 1 second spikes if I kill lot of monster at once. Also just pure random spikes which are shorter.

This is getting out of hand. Havent happened before this league.

in my case the problem arose immediately after downloading the patch 3.5 and the start of the new - actual league. I downloaded the patch, fired the game ... and ass. 30 minutes before switching off the servers and starting the new league, I played on the standard, without any problems.
Same problem here. Since start of the new league. Random spikes lasting seconds. This is horrible in hardcore I always thinging I died. Please fix it GGG.
How many pages do we need to get this acknowledge by GGG ? The spike are slowly killing me ...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info