FPS and Frame Time Spikes

After Synthesis came out, my frame times are horrible after playing a while (1-2 hours). Mostly this happens if i have my trade/global chat open and this will decrease the time for frame time spikes appear.

This is GGG's Bug and not our..

We can only hope that they'll fix it soon or not.

MANY players are frustrated about that.

GGG DO SOMETHING
I report complete and total failure of the latest patch to fix anything.

I give up. GGG wins! I lose!
I was really hopeful after I saw in the patch notes that they were attempting to change how Syndicate loaded in, making maps with Syndicate encounters smoother. A month later, I definitely feel the change. Instead of about a 50/50 chance of ambusher's disconnecting me from the server, it's about 80%. I can always tell if I have syndicate in a map due to the ridiculous load time, and if there's an ambush ANYWHERE NEAR the entrance of the map, RIP 10% experience. I cannot fathom why this problem isn't getting more attention. I understand they're prioritizing 3.7 but like... They're pushing for a currency tab update while many players just can't even play the game properly over this???

I have played less and less, it's a shame because I like the game a lot but the way it is I do not have as much desire. and the GGG support just ignores us!
Yeh surprised HanSoloDK hasnt flown in and said have you run WinMTR yet?

I thought i had fixed mine wit a fresh install but i still get the occasional insane lag spikes and low fps drops. Even though my other games run flawlessly its my isp problem. :P

Clearly its GGG or someone fucking with the servers. Now im down to running a few red maps then i get those spikes then get annoyed and logout.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
"
kalot wrote:
I play through Steam, last weeks update was the first since I installed it on my PC, looks like the update introduced some fragmentation into the game files. My lag issue seems like a loading issue. There was some config about preloading stuff... but that would still introduce lag for unexpected enemies. Someone said the official launcher organizes the the updates better in the game files.

But then there is this allocating issue. It ran for 30 minutes doing this. Then I switched to Steam where those lag spikes/high frame times appear.

I guess I take the long road, use the official client, wait for the allocating thing to happen, wait for the allocating thing to happen, wait for the allocating thing to happen, wait for the allocating thing to happen, and then hopefully the lags will be gone.

"
xPiranha wrote:

I thought i had fixed mine wit a fresh install but i still get the occasional insane lag spikes and low fps drops. Even though my other games run flawlessly its my isp problem. :P

Clearly its GGG or someone fucking with the servers. Now im down to running a few red maps then i get those spikes then get annoyed and logout.

No need because I don't have any problems playing so maybe it's karma catching up to you now. :)
"
xPiranha wrote:

Lol - and here I thought I was the only one who had noticed. He guards his watch carefully don't he?
"
MFairfax wrote:
I report complete and total failure of the latest patch to fix anything.

I give up. GGG wins! I lose!

You keep saying this over and over again but you are still here......
Bump - same problem my framerate can go up to 17.000 and feeze for 5-15 sec and then it's 50/50 if i'm dead og "an unexpected error occurred". Then i can find myself at log-in. I use steam aswell, the game can crash every 30 min almost if i play. A fix would be nice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info