FPS and Frame Time Spikes

Haven't played since the first weeks of Betrayal, still waiting for a solution or at least some acknowledgement.
Also having lag spikes that makes the game unplayable. Every 4-5 instance or so I get spikes up to 150-500 every 2-3 seconds.

No issues in other games.
Tossing my hat in the ring here. I'm managing to get by, but i'll be getting to a point real soon where I'm either going to stop playing altogether or just resign myself that I cannot play endgame content.

Tried pretty much all the fixes I've come across. It's ONLY PoE that gives me lag spikes.
Same problem here. game freezing like crazy. On mastermind fight, it can freeze sometimes for more than 10seconds... Often im getting kicked out from server due to timeout probably...

got good gpu, a 2070gtx, 16gb ddr4, i5-6500k...
Killing Catarina was not hard but during that fight i had like 8 expected disconnections and a lot of lag spikes. Most of them showed when text about failing challange was on. What it is for anyway? To lag game more?
Same here https://i.imgur.com/vKGhsCL.png
My issue was kinda fixed after switching from 1080p to 1600x900, the game is a lot more playable, with a lot more consistent frames, tho now if i encounter abyss mobs, the game crashes every single time. Laptop Lenovo with an i5 7300hq, 1050ti, 8 GRAM, ssd. At least for now ...
Last edited by CrystalNix on Mar 12, 2019, 12:45:17 PM
same problem but worse since synthesis league....6 core pentium and 1070 ti asus card and lag spikes constantly disconnect me cannot play game at all and no other game or website gives me this problem....stream youtube all day
Same problem here, had no issues in betrayal league with syndicate. Now fps lagging me badly on syndicate maps.
my game freeze every few minutes no matter if i'm in my hideout or fighting enemys. Every now and again i even get completely kicked out and get a disconnection. Its since last weekende more or less...makes it unplayable for me right now :(
I play through Steam, last weeks update was the first since I installed it on my PC, looks like the update introduced some fragmentation into the game files. My lag issue seems like a loading issue. There was some config about preloading stuff... but that would still introduce lag for unexpected enemies. Someone said the official launcher organizes the the updates better in the game files.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info