FPS and Frame Time Spikes

I test on non - steam client. This same.
Same problem after new pach, just fps start jumping 140 - 11 , frame time too. and after 10-15 minut it stop jumping. got this problem 3 time today..
"
Heding wrote:
Same problem after new pach, just fps start jumping 140 - 11 , frame time too. and after 10-15 minut it stop jumping. got this problem 3 time today..

I have this problem all time - also when i stay in empty hideout.
"
Rexeos wrote:
"
Ultimaac0 wrote:
I'm having issues with only PoE and I've done everything in the world to fix it, barring buying a new computer (I just built mine 2 weeks ago)

No matter where I am, I get fps spikes down to 20 or 70 or anywhere in between, and frame time shoots up. Latency is fine.

https://i.imgur.com/nbw5Jjx.png

Specs

* ryzen 2700x
* 16gb ram
* 2 144hz monitors

Things I've tried

* reinstalling
* vsync on/off (neither does anything)
* multithreading/dynamic res/reverb, etc literally every Poe setting has been tested, it ain't here
* nvidia control panel settings, adaptive vsync, fast vsync, etc nothing fixed it
* frame limiter, tried 2, neither stop the spiking, even when capped at something like 60 fps
* restarting every component in my network and system
* tried --noasync, and high CPU priority, nothing there
* changing physx in nvidia
* different directx versions
* predictive/lockstep
* one monitor unplugged
* latest drivers
* fullscreen/windowed

Please help, I want to play this league in smooth fps so bad, no other games give me any issues (cod, ow run smooth 144 fps)

Try in NVidia Power Management na Maximum Performance and in Win Power Management change advanced power settings PCIE to off.

tried both, no luck there, thanks for trying to help though
"
Rexeos wrote:
"
Ultimaac0 wrote:
I'm having issues with only PoE and I've done everything in the world to fix it, barring buying a new computer (I just built mine 2 weeks ago)

No matter where I am, I get fps spikes down to 20 or 70 or anywhere in between, and frame time shoots up. Latency is fine.

https://i.imgur.com/nbw5Jjx.png

Specs

* ryzen 2700x
* 16gb ram
* 2 144hz monitors

Things I've tried

* reinstalling
* vsync on/off (neither does anything)
* multithreading/dynamic res/reverb, etc literally every Poe setting has been tested, it ain't here
* nvidia control panel settings, adaptive vsync, fast vsync, etc nothing fixed it
* frame limiter, tried 2, neither stop the spiking, even when capped at something like 60 fps
* restarting every component in my network and system
* tried --noasync, and high CPU priority, nothing there
* changing physx in nvidia
* different directx versions
* predictive/lockstep
* one monitor unplugged
* latest drivers
* fullscreen/windowed

Please help, I want to play this league in smooth fps so bad, no other games give me any issues (cod, ow run smooth 144 fps)

Try in NVidia Power Management na Maximum Performance and in Win Power Management change advanced power settings PCIE to off.

THIS is not a problem with our equipment. I use an AMD card. The problem started - in many people - after the new patch came in - I do not know if it is not a coincidence error related to the new option in the client's graphic settings. I formatted the disks three times today and installed the system again. The problem only occurs in PoE - there is no such problem in any other game. So this is definitely the fault of the game client, and should be repaired as quickly as possible ... It may be related to the option in the graphic settings "sun light" or something ... but it's only my guess. Fact is a fact - it affects many people and more and more players. It remains to wait when GGG will pay attention to it and fix it. Yesterday morning I was playing on the standard - before the start of the league. There was no problem. After installing the patch this morning - this is what we read about in this topic. The game is quite often impossible, and in many cases very uncomfortable.
ja mam poe na ssd

i5 mam 8 giga ram i nie mam problemów z grą
I'm in florida and connecting to texas/washington dc realm if it matters, on comcast.
"
Orbit84 wrote:
"
Heding wrote:

then this lags start i can start another games with poe running and in poe still lag but in WoW, Sc2, Csgo, D3, no lag...
And with my problem helps exit game and start it again.
"
Heding wrote:
"
Orbit84 wrote:
"
Heding wrote:

then this lags start i can start another games with poe running and in poe still lag but in WoW, Sc2, Csgo, D3, no lag...
And with my problem helps exit game and start it again.

I have this same. But exit nit helps me.
Last edited by Orbit84 on Dec 9, 2018, 1:32:11 AM
Same here, fps drops and the game keeps crashing every 30min or so. Makes the leveling quite tedious ...

And playing necro skeletons isn't gonna help the FPS I guess even though my PC is more than capable of runnning POE (lowered the graphics settings just in case, but no improvement)
Last edited by Psykeee on Dec 9, 2018, 4:13:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info