FPS and Frame Time Spikes

It comes after playing for an hour and goes away after couple minutes, also it happens after changing to a new instance for me.
Last edited by Razord93 on Dec 9, 2018, 1:44:26 PM
"
Razord93 wrote:
It comes after playing for an hour and goes away after couple minutes, also it happens after changing to a new instance for me.

Well, your problem is completely different than ours. In our case - this is the whole time from the entry of the new league patch to the game. They do not help changing locations or anything else. This is a definitive GAME error which should be repaired as soon as possible because it prevents comfortable play and at times any game.
I was having some fps issues since the betrayal update, random fps drops when clearing big packs and insane low fps on any syndicate mission. I solved it lowering the "shadows + GI quality" option from ultra to high, disable "Reverb" and restarted the client, so far so good. Have to lower and disable options feels bad tho.

My specs are:

i5 6600k @4.6ghz
gtx 1070
16gb ram
"
supx2 wrote:
I was having some fps issues since the betrayal update, random fps drops when clearing big packs and insane low fps on any syndicate mission. I solved it lowering the "shadows + GI quality" option from ultra to high, disable "Reverb" and restarted the client, so far so good. Have to lower and disable options feels bad tho.

My specs are:

i5 6600k @4.6ghz
gtx 1070
16gb ram

you have different problem please at start read then write here..
"
Heding wrote:
"
supx2 wrote:

My specs are:

i5 6600k @4.6ghz
gtx 1070
16gb ram

umm that's a bit rude since frames problems are pretty much related to each other but ok, have any of you already ran the game with all low? (of course restarting the game once the settings are changed) it would help if you can run with an statistic tool like rivatunner and see if there's any spikes in GPU usage, how much are your CPU cores doing, etc
For me along with the same FPS drop everyone has the ground texture randomly flickers. Only the ground tho and right before the FPS drops. I have no idea what to do. Tried most of the methods you guys wrote in the forum but nothing ...

Its extremly annoying and honeslt my eyes started to hurt after it constanly flickers. Interestingly it never happens in town or hideout.
Last edited by Lumiko7 on Dec 9, 2018, 5:07:59 PM
"
supx2 wrote:
"
Heding wrote:
"
supx2 wrote:

My specs are:

i5 6600k @4.6ghz
gtx 1070
16gb ram

umm that's a bit rude since frames problems are pretty much related to each other but ok, have any of you already ran the game with all low? (of course restarting the game once the settings are changed) it would help if you can run with an statistic tool like rivatunner and see if there's any spikes in GPU usage, how much are your CPU cores doing, etc

yes, if you read the main post, you would see that I have lowered every single setting as low as possible, theres no in-game settings that fixes the issue
Last edited by Ultimaac0 on Dec 9, 2018, 5:19:45 PM
Comparing to the previous league - on Delve you could play without a problem. Now on the maps it is a catastrophe - I did not have such fps declines in this game. I am still waiting for repair.
Yeah Delve and Incursion were much smoother. They really need let us disable all these green particle effects from Syndicate encounters, not only FPS drops like crazy but also i can't see shit, too many green smokes and lasers everywhere.
When i'm only STAY on Channel T1 map... sometimes have 10 fps... sometimes 80... on for example rampartas map - i have 15 fps...

Misunderstanding ... so spoil the game by "lights" ....

I want to disable all that "new graphic shi****" and play normal like on Delve league...

My FPS when i ONLY STAY on empty map

https://prnt.sc/lt53kt

For example on Delve league i had 60-70.

And i forgot still huuuge fps and frame time spikes - and still game freeze...
Last edited by Orbit84 on Dec 10, 2018, 10:54:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info