[3.6] The Blizz Sorc - Icestorm/Winter Orb CI Occultist - Viable For Everything

I'm wondering where to go from here, thinking a corrupted astrarmentis for the %increased int is going to be the cheapest place to get more. I'm replacing my fertile minds with +24s but at this point that's only a bit more, i have a 21, 22, and 23 that can go up, the other two similars are +24.

That astramentis is going for around 4ex and that would wipe out my savings leaving me with ~100c. I'm at 170x int with 10.25k es

edit looking at that a head piece is going to be a good start.
Last edited by teknik1200 on Jan 12, 2019, 1:48:51 PM
Unless I'm missing something, the Fertile Mind off of Sentinel doesn't actually seem to hit any dexterity passives that aren't already covered.
"
Tockity wrote:
Unless I'm missing something, the Fertile Mind off of Sentinel doesn't actually seem to hit any dexterity passives that aren't already covered.

2 or more jewels can convert same node. So if a +10 Dex node is covered by 2 Fertile Minds you get +20 Int from it.

@teknik1200

My advice: buy a Might of the Meek jewel (135 chaos) and socket it in the slot in Witch area (move your Watcher's Eye to another socket). Refund Frost Walker and elemental damage node and Snowforged cluster and use those 5 points this way :

Socket a Brute Force/Fertile Mind in the socket near Avatar of fire together with 30 Str/30 Dex Node - 4 points.

Use the last point in the int node left and above where you socketed Might of the Meek.

Regarding gear that need to be improved, yes, look for better helm and boots (you don't have movement speed on boots).

Some corrupted rings with % increased int , + int and some resistances would be also to be taken in consideration
Last edited by lilianmarius on Jan 12, 2019, 3:07:43 PM
Thanks. I did add these today and I'll take your advice on the pathing change.

I've been looking for boots with movement speed but that gem combo there hinders me, and I have some element resistance down there. I never really use blood rage anymore it seems to hurt more then it helps, especially when I need to position during boss fights, removing gear is too cumbersome for this old gamer.

lost a little es with the helm but i'm getting towards that 1800 int point.

bricked a nice astra after that D':
Last edited by teknik1200 on Jan 12, 2019, 3:19:34 PM
@lilianmarius thanks for that. Took my int up near 1900 now and my es is up to 10.7k Wasn't able to take the last int point but i'm nearing a level up so I'll grab it then. The brute force I used is only 20, I had just scored a 24 from the blood altar so that was on hand. There's some room to grow when I upgrade those and my other fertile minds and that brute force.

edit: new jewel and I broke that sweet sweet 1900 int :D
Last edited by teknik1200 on Jan 12, 2019, 5:27:32 PM
Hope people don't mind me posting this here

I am on 113 dex so 1 dex away from being able to use lvl 21 green gems, all the dex stats on my gear are maxed so can't divine or reroll crafted mods and don't want to use a point to get some on the tree.

I have a corrupted str/int Cyclopean Coil, wondering if anyone has a dex/int one they would be happy to swap for this one?

Obviously I don't want to lose any int so it would need to have 6% int/14% all attributes or 5% int/15% all attributes. I don't care about the dex roll since 4% will be enough.
Any advice on what I should upgrade next? I usually start leagues from day 1. Just got into this one a few days ago, so this is my starter and I am way behind economy wise. Also screwed myself on refund points, as I switched to this build from another and used them all up. So lack any respec points right now to refund-go CI. :D

Just started maps now, trying to build some currency to get some regrets. I have a cyclopean belt and reasonably decent pair of sorc gloves. Just waiting on levels. Don't have the chromes to work on any more coloring...

Any advice is appreciated! Cheers.
"
sourtimer wrote:
Any advice on what I should upgrade next? I usually start leagues from day 1. Just got into this one a few days ago, so this is my starter and I am way behind economy wise. Also screwed myself on refund points, as I switched to this build from another and used them all up. So lack any respec points right now to refund-go CI. :D

Just started maps now, trying to build some currency to get some regrets. I have a cyclopean belt and reasonably decent pair of sorc gloves. Just waiting on levels. Don't have the chromes to work on any more coloring...

Whisper me ingame i can give you for free some regret orbs. My IGN is OccWItrayed
"
lilianmarius wrote:
"
sourtimer wrote:

Whisper me ingame i can give you for free some regret orbs. My IGN is OccWItrayed

Thanks a bunch!
Not having on what else to spend the currency i gathered just bought this Watcher's Eye to see if it fits better in the build with my stats than the +ES gained / %ES recovery rate increased one

old one:

new one:

I reached the extreme value of 16.913k ES, highest ES i have ever had. Will test it to see if works better vs Uber Elder than the previous one - 2.800 more ES vs +27 ES gain on hit.

Now i am broke but at least i have 2 decent Watcher's Eye jewels :)
Last edited by lilianmarius on Jan 13, 2019, 3:46:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info