[3.6] Elementalist - Armageddon Brand - Ignite. Elder/Shaper Viable - Cheap starter

Hello mate, ty for the build.

As of data from your pastebin:

1. your current brand arm dps is 76k
your current ignite dps is 234k
so solo target dps summary is = 76 * 2 + 234 = 386k

2. i just replace Deadly Ailments, Swift Affliction and Burning Damage with
Cont Destr, Conc Effect and Fire pen:
your brand arm dps will be 248k
your ignite dps will be 62k
so solo target dps summary is = 247k * 2 + 62 = 556k

Am i missing smth?

"
Summ3r wrote:
Hello mate, ty for the build.

As of data from your pastebin:

1. your current brand arm dps is 76k
your current ignite dps is 234k
so solo target dps summary is = 76 * 2 + 234 = 386k

2. i just replace Deadly Ailments, Swift Affliction and Burning Damage with
Cont Destr, Conc Effect and Fire pen:
your brand arm dps will be 248k
your ignite dps will be 62k
so solo target dps summary is = 247k * 2 + 62 = 556k

Am i missing smth?

Hello there. I am very aware that you can get higher dps if you focus on the spell hits and not ignite. I wanted to show Ignite some love and that's what I have focused on. It's a easy build to play in many different ways. I hope you find your way to be amazing.
"
edasm wrote:
Hi, how do I know, which Skill Tree nodes to take first? It seems that the pastebin link in leveling section should provide me with this info, but I don't know how to use it to see the Tree progression.

Hello there fellow brander. I have added leveling skilltrees in the PoB links.

Just import it and press Default at the bottom left and you get to choose part 1,2,3 or default
Start from 1.
Here's the link: https://pastebin.com/RENqYuEH
Hi!
Ive been following this build thread since the league start to get an idea of what other people are doing with brands
I chose to do something similar with trickster instead so my results may vary slightly.
This is my current PoB: https://pastebin.com/3hRL8CR9 (respeced a little bit)
I think I have setup the PoB properly for Shaper dps, not sure though and it states 138k ignite dps on Shaper
At this point I am not quite sure where do improve dps next. (ignore warlords mark for now)
For my passives I'm filling out jewel sockets now and I can probably upgrade the jewels pretty easily. Maybe a Stygian Vise belt but I need the strength for Kaom's. Staff could be improved for like a +3 one I reckon. Thoughts on Xoph's Blood? I'm not sure it's worth the investment quite yet.

Items
Last edited by Hovno on Dec 16, 2018, 6:06:04 PM
"
Hovno wrote:
Hi!
Ive been following this build thread since the league start to get an idea of what other people are doing with brands
I chose to do something similar with trickster instead so my results may vary slightly.
This is my current PoB: https://pastebin.com/SHajqvxK
I think I have setup the PoB properly for Shaper dps, not sure though and it states 138k ignite dps on Shaper
At this point I am not quite sure where do improve dps next. (ignore warlords mark for now)
For my passives I'm filling out jewel sockets now and I can probably upgrade the jewels pretty easily. Maybe a Stygian Vise belt but I need the strength for Kaom's. Staff could be improved for like a +3 one I reckon. Thoughts on Xoph's Blood? I'm not sure it's worth the investment quite yet.

Unable to check the PoB at this moment.
Don't really know the Trickster tree. But I tried playing with Xoph's blood for a few days. It is some more dmg sure. But i later respecced to make use of shocked wich in the end worked out better for me. The staff, The Searing Touch gave me quite a big boost in damage.
Hello, thanks for the build - this is my first time back on POE in years and I've always loved seeing the (virtual) world burn! :D

Is there a way to meaningfully work Herald of Ash into the build? I don't understand enough of the pro/cons to work it out, but I'm enjoying the skill at the moment and it suits the theme - I just don't want to chronically break the lovely build of yours I'm working towards.

Thanks again!
Last edited by Gretik on Dec 16, 2018, 5:31:34 PM
Hey everyone, trying this build out, level 49 atm. A couple things,

I'm rocking a Tabula and my 6-L is the gems written on the OP. My clear is great, my single target is extremely mediocre. Am I playing the build wrong for single target? Do brands not stack on single targets? Or is this typical while leveling? I'm also using Flammability.

Also, is The Searing Touch 100% BiS, or is there a different item I should keep an eye out for?

Also, thoughts on Emberwake?
Last edited by lightdshadows on Dec 16, 2018, 9:03:57 PM
"
lightdshadows wrote:

I'm rocking a Tabula and my 6-L is the gems written on the OP. My clear is great, my single target is extremely mediocre. Am I playing the build wrong for single target? Do brands not stack on single targets? Or is this typical while leveling? I'm also using Flammability.

Also, is The Searing Touch 100% BiS, or is there a different item I should keep an eye out for?

I looked at ur skill tree and saw u still didnt take it. You can't attach second brand to the same target until you take the runebinder node.

Searing touch is not %100 BiS in theory. There are better +3 fire staves then searing touch. But they cost 100 ex'ish even in standart league so yeah right now at this point of the league searing touch is BiS.

Emberwake could be useful for leveling but when it comes to the end game or even last acts +3 unset ring is really good for QoL.

"
seabazz wrote:
I were specce dinto Paragon and pendulum for a long time. It's a great way to play with some leech and you can even do ele reflect maps.

The low mana for MoM part is solved with the new Flask Cinderswallow Urn (Enchanted with) 3% of life regenerated per second during flask effect.

When I swapped ascendancy and added the golem's buffs and such into pob I gained alot more damage. But that's considering all the golems are up and if the boss is Cursed with Flammability and affect by EE.

I would recommend my current Ascendancy for endgame bossing such as Elder and shaper.

And going for Paragon and Pendulum for just mapping. Wich is totally fine in it's own way.

Right now i took liege of the primordial and paragon of calamity. I'm thinking about Flame golem + Minion Speed + Blind + Minion Life setup for defensive option. I need to take minion life from the helmet tho so right now i need money for this setup lol. After i buy it i'll write the conclusion.

Last edited by Drvi34 on Dec 16, 2018, 10:56:08 PM
"
Drvi34 wrote:
"
lightdshadows wrote:

I looked at ur skill tree and saw u still didnt take it. You can't attach second brand to the same target until you take the runebinder node.

Searing touch is not %100 BiS in theory. There are better +3 fire staves then searing touch. But they cost 100 ex'ish even in standart league so yeah right now at this point of the league searing touch is BiS.

Emberwake could be useful for leveling but when it comes to the end game or even last acts +3 unset ring is really good for QoL.

Thanks a bunch for the response. I didn't realize Runebinder enabled that. How much does that impact damage on bosses? I've been trying to follow the OP skilltree, but must've missed that.

Edit: Gave it a shot, Boss damage definitely seems better. No Decoy Totem for me anymore though, but wurf
Last edited by lightdshadows on Dec 17, 2018, 12:22:55 AM
"
Gretik wrote:
Hello, thanks for the build - this is my first time back on POE in years and I've always loved seeing the (virtual) world burn! :D

Is there a way to meaningfully work Herald of Ash into the build? I don't understand enough of the pro/cons to work it out, but I'm enjoying the skill at the moment and it suits the theme - I just don't want to chronically break the lovely build of yours I'm working towards.

Thanks again!

Hi there. By going for a more hit Oriented build with less focus on The ignite dmg we can make use of The herald of ash. Make even bake in thunder if we go for the herald ancendancy point. We would also get more aoe then and that might farm really fast aswell as have a good if not better boss damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info