[3.6] Elementalist - Armageddon Brand - Ignite. Elder/Shaper Viable - Cheap starter

Indirectly related but I'd thought I'd mention I'm using a Jugg with AB to start fires and Cleave to clean up as my starter in 3.6. The defenses of the Jugg make it a great option for an easy playstyle. Also if you have any ES on your gear you can try linking the new ES Leech gem to the AB for a "more" damage boost which I have found pretty useful so far.

Nice guide for an underappreciated spell.
After turning off the BS in the PoB Configuration, (Such as "enemy is Taunted" (Where are you getting a taunt from?)) the build only has 90k Shaper dps, which is abysmally awful. The Configurations also show that the build has EE, despite it not being allocated on the tree at all.

What is going on with this build? I was going to try it, but after looking around and investigating the items and config in PoB, it seems to be pretty poor.
~ Seph
"
sephrinx wrote:
After turning off the BS in the PoB Configuration, (Such as "enemy is Taunted" (Where are you getting a taunt from?)) the build only has 90k Shaper dps, which is abysmally awful. The Configurations also show that the build has EE, despite it not being allocated on the tree at all.

What is going on with this build? I was going to try it, but after looking around and investigating the items and config in PoB, it seems to be pretty poor.

Hi there. The Taunt is there to simulate our effective shock. To help with this we have a modified flask in PoB since PoB Does not calculate our buffs we get form our improved golems and such.

Also EE comes from the ring Malachai's Artifice.

Heres some info of the flask:

* 60% from having 3 golems summoned
* 75% increased effect of buffs from golems (25% per golem)
* 10% increased damage taken that comes from the Cinderswallow Urn flask
* The calculation of Elementalist's Shock depending on how much Ailment Effectiveness you have in the build (added to the previous stat)

I put the shock on 'Taunted' condition so it's easy to check it's impact on the build, and Taunted doesn't modify any other stat so it's safe to use.

The PoB I gave you had 55% effectiveness so 20 * (1+ 0.55) = 31% shock, plus the 10% from the Cinderswallow Flask : 41%.

25% of the ailment effectiveness comes from the tree and 30% from a craft on the amulet. It's an insane craft for Elementalists btw, you can also craft it on the boots. Knowing each 10% of that stat is around 1.7% more Damage, you can get almost 6% more Damage on a single craft.
Can u pls don't add your passive tree or anythng to PASTEBİN.COM ? cus its illegal to connect that website, i tried everyhng to reach but i couldn't so i steel levelling without using my points can u add your passive tree another place that turkish ppl can reach too ?? Thnks.
Last edited by Baneshi on Mar 16, 2019, 1:30:33 PM
"
Baneshi wrote:
Can u pls don't add your passive tree or anythng to PASTEBİN.COM ? cus its illegal to connect that website in turkey, i tried everyhng to reach but i couldn't so i steel levelling without using my points can u add your passive tree another place that turkish ppl can reach too ?? Thnks.
Last edited by Baneshi on Mar 16, 2019, 1:31:21 PM
"
Baneshi wrote:
"
Baneshi wrote:
Can u pls don't add your passive tree or anythng to PASTEBİN.COM ? cus its illegal to connect that website in turkey, i tried everyhng to reach but i couldn't so i steel levelling without using my points can u add your passive tree another place that turkish ppl can reach too ?? Thnks.

here you go.

https://tinyurl.com/y5ckjqbk
"
seabazz wrote:
Hello and welcome to the Armageddon Brand Elementalist build with a focus on igniting enemies and watching them burn to death.

I used this as a starter in 3.5 and i cleared all the guardians, Shaper and red Elder with it.
Armageddon brand is recieving some nerfs in 3.6 but from what I can see it should still be perfectly fine as a starter/mapfarmer.

3.6 Setup with MoM instead of Phase acrobatics. https://pastebin.com/4Ti3pppB

Shaper Down :https://clips.twitch.tv/AdorableSpeedyFinchFunRun
Red Elder down
T16 Lich Down
Hydra Down
Phoenix Down
Chimera Down
Minotaur Down

200k+ shaper dps (ignite).

Thanks to everyone who has contributed and wished me good luck. Also it makes me really happy when people come into my stream and tell me that they are having a great time with my build!

For questions or input either reply here or visit me when im streaming on https://twitch.tv/seabazz87

How to play with Armageddon Brand
Spoiler

The general idea of the build is to run/dash around and toss out your brand on enemies or close to them. The brand then summons meteors to rain down on them. The enemies get ignited and then the fire spreads. If an enemy who's branded dies, the brand should automatically jump to a nearby enemy and repeat. If you have some brands laying on the ground a screen behind you, just use Brand recall and all the active brands will be teleported to your position, now with increased cooldown recovery speed and increased attachment range.

Path of Bulding link and url to skilltree
Spoiler

My character: https://pastebin.com/4Ti3pppB
Skilltree @ https://tinyurl.com/y5ckjqbk

Equipment & Gem links
Spoiler

Important note We need some strength and dexterity on our gear to be able to max the wanted skill gems.

Weapon
Budget: Rare 2h staff crafted with Shrieking essence of Rage with +2 fire skills
Endgame: The Searing Touch

Armor
Budget: Tabula Rasa
End game: Kaom's Hearth, Glorious Plate. Massive life and a bonus to our fire damage.

Gloves
Fingerless silk gloves for the extra spell damage. 75+ Maximum life and resistances.

Boots
Any rare boots with +20-30 movementspeed, 75+ Maximum life and resistances.

Helm
Any rare helm with 75+ Maximum life and resistances

Rings
1 rare unset ring with +3 to socketed skill gems for Brand Recall
Uniqe unset ring. Malachai's Artifice Summon Lightning Golem to proc Elemental Equilibrium
Amulet
rare amulet with 75+ Maximum life and resistances. and maybe some damage stats

Main spell
Armageddon Brand - Combustion Support - Immolate support - Swift Affliction Support - Deadly Ailments Support - Burning Damage Support

Golems Curse and Aura
Flammability - OPEN SOCKET FOR NOW - Summon Stone Golem - Summon Flame Golem

CWDT
Cast When Damage Taken lvl 1 - Immortal Call lvl 3 - Incrased Duration - Enfeeble

Movement
Flame Dash - Faster Casting Support - Arcane Surge Support lvl 6 - Clarity

Brand Recall

Ascendancy, Pantheon & Bandits
Spoiler

Kill all the bandits for two points!

Endgame Bossing Setup

1- Shaper of Desolation - Helps with Ignite uptime.

2- Beacon of Ruin - This is gonna speed up mapclearing because that the Ailments will spread to nearby enemies (Ignite).

3- Liege of the Primordial - +1 maximum golems and more damage per golem.

4- Elemancer - +1 maximum golems, More damage per Golem summoned. Since we go with Flame Golem, Lightning Golem we get immune to burning and shock.

Feelgood Farming up to T16 setup

1- Shaper of Desolation - Increased chance to give enemies Elemental ailments.

2- Beacon of ruin - Elemental profiliation and increased effect of our Elemental ailments.

3- Paragon of Calamity - Elemental reflect and life leech from our spells.

4- Pendulum of Destruction - Increased area of effect and damage.

Major God: Soul of Lunaris For reduced Physical damage taken.
Minor God: Soul of Gruthkul For reduced Physical damage taken.

Leveling
Spoiler

Leveling PoB Can be found in the regular PoB link. bottom left press default and choose part 1 2 or 3.

Fireball, Frostbolt or any prefered starting skill for the first levels. Arc is fantastic at level 12

Summon Raging spirit, melee splash and minion damage is a strong early 3 link.

Remember to pick up all our needed spells as soon as you get them to start leveling them.
Armageddon Brand @ lvl 28
Combustion @ lvl 8
Deadly Ailments @ lvl 18
Swift Affliction @ lvl 31
Burning Damage @ lvl 31
Immolate @ lvl 38

"
seabazz wrote:
"
Baneshi wrote:
"
Baneshi wrote:

here you go.

https://tinyurl.com/y5ckjqbk

Thnks ^^ U know i became 30 lvls without using any point i was waiting that xD
Last edited by Baneshi on Mar 17, 2019, 4:04:57 AM
Hey,

Do you think you could add the jewels in the list at items and stuff? I`ve seen some on the pob link, but its much easier to follow if its in the post item list.
-Edit- You also don`t have belt listed.

Thanks
Last edited by winterselene on Apr 1, 2019, 10:24:52 AM
"
winterselene wrote:
Hey,

Do you think you could add the jewels in the list at items and stuff? I`ve seen some on the pob link, but its much easier to follow if its in the post item list.
-Edit- You also don`t have belt listed.

Thanks

Hi there, I tried adding some more to the guide. but for some reason it ended up deleting the other half. I think it has reached some kind of cap:(

You will have to go on the PoB Information.

As for belts I always use a Stygian belt.

1. Alteration/Augmentation untill you get a high life / Res.
2. Regal orb for a second ress or back to stage 1.
3.Craft a third res.

Have a nice day!
Last edited by seabazz on Apr 2, 2019, 2:34:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info