[3.6] Elementalist - Armageddon Brand - Ignite. Elder/Shaper Viable - Cheap starter

I have been having problems with this as well, even with minion life support.
"
njrzz wrote:
how do you keep up your golems?

"
Dromidas wrote:
I have been having problems with this as well, even with minion life support.

During mapping I don't really care about them.
I want them on bosses. Most important one to have alive is the Lightning Golem since he lowers the fire ress via Malachao's Artifice.

But Flame and Lightnning golem is immune to elemental damage so they don't die as often as the stone golem.

Like on shaper. most dmg is elemental so they wont die there.
Last edited by seabazz on Dec 15, 2018, 9:32:07 PM
Hey man first of all thanks for the build. I fell in love when i see the skill but never done any ignite build so i waited for someone to do it.

I got few questions about ascendancy choices tho.

First, i thought using ice golem instead stone golem cuz of elemancer node. But are we sure golem ascendancies better than paragon of calamity and pendulum of destruction duo.

Liege of primordial's inc. dmg for each golem kind of equal for pendulum of destruction's damage but other than this there isn't much anything that works for us except ailments immunity. And the other side has reflect immunity and little bit life leech.

So here is my question. Do you think can we go Paragon of calamity + pendulum of destruction or paragon of calamity + liege of the primordial. I like being immun to status ailments but do we really need status ailments immunity over reflect immunity?

Second question: I dont know your healt/mana ratio but mine is too low to take MoM. I'm 68 lvl and with kaom's heart i reach 4.5k hp with 1c rare items. 4.5k hp means i need almost 2k mana and its almost impossibl rn. How do you manage your hp/mana ratio?

And lastly few advices for item choices. We can get minion life elder helm and put golems or we can use empty socket for minion life gem.
For gloves we can get faster casting/cast speed shaped gloves and use another support gem for flame dash. We can lvl up arcane surge a little bit with this.
For belt and boots we can use cooldown recovery shaped items. We use a lot of rare items so i think we can use this items with overcaping resistances.
"
Drvi34 wrote:
Hey man first of all thanks for the build. I fell in love when i see the skill but never done any ignite build so i waited for someone to do it.

First, i thought using ice golem instead stone golem cuz of elemancer node. But are we sure golem ascendancies better than paragon of calamity and pendulum of destruction duo.

Liege of primordial's inc. dmg for each golem kind of equal for pendulum of destruction's damage but other than this there isn't much anything that works for us except ailments immunity. And the other side has reflect immunity and little bit life leech.

So here is my question. Do you think can we go Paragon of calamity + pendulum of destruction or paragon of calamity + liege of the primordial. I like being immun to status ailments but do we really need status ailments immunity over reflect immunity?

Second question: I dont know your healt/mana ratio but mine is too low to take MoM. I'm 68 lvl and with kaom's heart i reach 4.5k hp with 1c rare items. 4.5k hp means i need almost 2k mana and its almost impossibl rn. How do you manage your hp/mana ratio?

And lastly few advices for item choices. We can get minion life elder helm and put golems or we can use empty socket for minion life gem.
For gloves we can get faster casting/cast speed shaped gloves and use another support gem for flame dash. We can lvl up arcane surge a little bit with this.
For belt and boots we can use cooldown recovery shaped items. We use a lot of rare items so i think we can use this items with overcaping resistances.

I was thinking the same thing: going Paragon + pendulum. In addition, I was thinking about grabbing Carcass Jack over Kaom's. The area damage and AoE would be really nice; sometimes it feels like we could use more AoE. Clearing feels slow.

Could you check out my gear and let me know what i could upgrade on my burn damage is only for 65k,
im currently 400 fuseing in for a 6l staff just wont do it :(
"
Yoluun wrote:
"
Drvi34 wrote:

I was thinking the same thing: going Paragon + pendulum. In addition, I was thinking about grabbing Carcass Jack over Kaom's. The area damage and AoE would be really nice; sometimes it feels like we could use more AoE. Clearing feels slow.

I were specce dinto Paragon and pendulum for a long time. It's a great way to play with some leech and you can even do ele reflect maps.

The low mana for MoM part is solved with the new Flask Cinderswallow Urn (Enchanted with) 3% of life regenerated per second during flask effect.

When I swapped ascendancy and added the golem's buffs and such into pob I gained alot more damage. But that's considering all the golems are up and if the boss is Cursed with Flammability and affect by EE.

I would recommend my current Ascendancy for endgame bossing such as Elder and shaper.

And going for Paragon and Pendulum for just mapping. Wich is totally fine in it's own way.
"
dodgeskitz wrote:

Could you check out my gear and let me know what i could upgrade on my burn damage is only for 65k,

Hi there, I added your character into PoB https://pastebin.com/qBDXNRPH and added the "made of flask" to Simulate shock, and the added golem buff damage. You are at 157k Shaper ignite dps Currently wich is not bad.

Adding a 6 link with Swift affliction puts you on 228k ignite dps.
Also Max out your gem levels and Quality.

Also your amulet enchant Elemental damage with attack skills doesnt give you anything. Armageddon brand is a spell and not a melee or bow skill.

Hope this helps you.
Last edited by seabazz on Dec 16, 2018, 4:37:24 AM
"
seabazz wrote:
"
dodgeskitz wrote:

Hi there, I added your character into PoB https://pastebin.com/qBDXNRPH and added the "made of flask" to Simulate shock, and the added golem buff damage. You are at 178k Shaper ignite dps Currently wich is not bad.

Adding a 6 link with Swift affliction puts you on 259k ignite dps.
Also Max out your gem levels and Quality.

Hope this helps you.

yeh ok ill try aiming for gems untill i get the 6L thanks for fast responce.
hmmm what about essence worm + anger, clarity with blood magic instead malachai ring and taking EE on tree? its 3 points, and anger imo gives more dmg than for example one abyss jewel (a little bit lower hp but i think its okey)
EDIT. nevermind :D malachai ring have EE only to gem in this ring
Last edited by maciekiwa2 on Dec 16, 2018, 7:48:17 AM
Hi, how do I know, which Skill Tree nodes to take first? It seems that the pastebin link in leveling section should provide me with this info, but I don't know how to use it to see the Tree progression.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info