Path of Exile: Betrayal Patch Notes

Please explain to me , molten strike has been buffed but no other melee skill?

why,molten strike was too powerful,right?
With this flasks revamps they said that from now the only worth armour for melee is Loreweave - 84-85 max res without mana reserve - wtf ?

The rest will obviously just 'eat cactus'.
Last edited by rrurrer01 on Dec 4, 2018, 10:19:27 PM
Wow... They destroyed Quill rain and they din't buff the berserker...
Embrace the vaal and the corruption! Only then, you will be bless by Atziri. That's how I got a Headhunter in the Atziri Apex of Sacrifice!
some good changes, well done :)
Happy with the nerf on Zerphi's Last Breath - that shit was too imbalanced with people spamming indigon pp builds for uber elder like no tomorrow!

But why the nerf on Quill Rain? Poet's Pen should be receiving some sort of a nerf too; it has one of the most unbalanced one-click builds out there in recent times... Nonetheless, excited to see how 3.5 with the reworks and changes will play out!
Sooooo

What Masters are going to be in standard? Old? New? Are we just short one without Jun?
The changes you made to Doryani's Fist are 100% irrelevant. No one builds it for spells - what you buffed, and they still won't build for - and making it 100% conversion and non-evadeable doesn't matter at all, because you gave it a MASSIVE nerf to unarmed damage. You know, unarmed, the whole reason people actually are interested in this item. The thing you made worthless.

RIP to an already dead item.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Last edited by Ashriel on Dec 4, 2018, 10:21:04 PM
Holy Prophecy changes! I might not be sitting on dozens of silver coins dreading to get another "The Lost Maps" prophecy in Betrayal! The balance changes are great imo, very sensible way to bring everything in line.

Good changes to Molten Strike. Good changes to ES. Interesting changes to resistance flasks. Like the rest of these fine folk, curious to see Loreweave interaction with them.

Gonna try to make a build with Hyrri's Ire cause holy that damage buff
"
Haku, Elreon, Tora, Catarina, Vagan, Leo and Vorici are no longer Forsaken Masters. In fact, they've disappeared entirely, and we're worried about them.

"
Fixed some typso.

Made my day, thanks!

PS: No auction house ? :'(
Fricken amazing.

I can't wait.

You guys put in so much work, and it is awesome that you share everything you're doing with us.

THANK YOU!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info