Balance Changes in Path of Exile: Betrayal

Nothing about iiq im disappointed
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
"
raics wrote:
"
tyago04 wrote:
I have dreamed of this feature for years, running builds that use somoe 5 or 6 auras was always a nightmare cause every time you died, all my auras would be stored in a single keybind and I'd have to manually change one by one of them... With this I can finally push all "once in a lifetime" (literally) skills to the offhand binds and only use the main keybind for skills I'll actually be using =D

I don't think it meant that, what I understood is that when shuffling your weapons around the game won't try to play smart and redistribute your skills, they will stay the way you set them.
Which is great, it was pretty annoying.

The changes are pretty nice overall, never liked the concept of stat sticks working the way they did but I would have liked it reworked differently, this seems like a lazy way to do it.

Please don't crush my dreams =(

Seriously though, the wording in "entirely different" skillbinds makes me think my interpretation is correct. I hope it is, sounds like it'd be ideal for what the both of us want out of skillbind changes since players like me could dump lots of auras on the offhand and players like you could build the same layouts with only the swappable skills changing.
"
Unique items that dramatically affected diversity in an item slot would be addressed, either by nerfing excessive power, or by looking at what else was available in that item slot.

I can't think of many items that fit this bill, can someone enlighten me?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
NotLikeDuck
was highly motivated to play again this league, after reading what you did there again, will safe me alot of time thx and bye
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
Unique items that dramatically affected diversity in an item slot would be addressed, either by nerfing excessive power, or by looking at what else was available in that item slot.

sounds like ie loreweave to me
"
Nephalim wrote:
"

Some possibilities: Kaom's Heart, Xoph's Blood, Poet's Pen, loreweave, maybe even starjonka's head...

The idea seems to either make items that were making almost every build look the exact same rarer, weaker, or make their alternatives stronger.
GGG did you know that most of the complaints about stat sticks where about the OP shaper mods and not the actual mechanic? There was nothing wrong with uniques like Prismatic Eclipse or Princess Sabre enabling this interesting mechanic.

Should have just nerfed the Shaper values to fix this.

Also the most OP melee skill was Molten Strike which didnt even use stat sticks and will now be even more powerful compared to all the melee skills you just thrashed.
screw melee, everybody play arc totems :(
Last edited by dachoppa on Dec 3, 2018, 7:42:20 PM
Great work! I really appreciate all the work you put into cold spells even though I don't intend on using them this league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info