Balance Changes in Path of Exile: Betrayal

"
axxidentprone wrote:
No 2h buffs, stat stick nerfs = RIP every single melee build

Every single strong melee build. None of my builds depended on stat sticks.

However, I Have a few concerns. What is the identity of dual strike now? It offers nothing special.

More importantly, does that mean bloodseeker is super super OP now if I was dual wielding it with something like allure.

What happens to cleave which did 60% of both weapons?
Why not just take melee skills out of the game? Fucking stupid nerfing stat sticks to that extent. But sure, no change with spells, those are a-ok right? Do you even play your game?
Last edited by sloanekettering on Dec 3, 2018, 7:17:53 PM
some really good stuff in there, me gusta
oh boy
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Bye bye melee
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Balance Changes in Path of Exile: Betrayal

We found that with this change it was important to make skillbinds specific to your weapon set. You can now have an entirely different set of skills bound to your main set of weapons and your second set of weapons.

Sorry, did I read this right? Does that mean that switching to Off Hand now gives you an entire new set of 8 keybinds instead of just changing the few skills socketed in the weapons?

I have dreamed of this feature for years, running builds that use somoe 5 or 6 auras was always a nightmare cause every time you died, all my auras would be stored in a single keybind and I'd have to manually change one by one of them... With this I can finally push all "once in a lifetime" (literally) skills to the offhand binds and only use the main keybind for skills I'll actually be using =D
Dead stat sticks, dead game.
Hey, with this Stat Sticks change you have nerfed 90% of most fun melee builds I played. This kind of "Southpaw" or off-hand builds were fun and unique in this game.

I can't understand this change, I don't know - too many players were killing Shaper with dual wield melee skills or what?

This is actually hillarious. Keep going with destroing that diversity and complex builds.
Last edited by s3t on Dec 3, 2018, 7:30:44 PM
RIP melee stack stickers but fine for BV... Great thinking.
Archetypes? What? Why? What happen to build diversity?
So we gotta play cold DOT, hyerophant caster with banners or melee champion this league.

And, really? No changes to phys spell and stat sticks....
"Hey man, nice shot"
Brisa guild leader,
"All challenges" seeker.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info