Balance Changes in Path of Exile: Betrayal

Hang on, you can still use stat sticks for phys spells then? Is this an oversight?
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
So Stat Sticks continue to work for Spells? That can't be right, can it?
Seriously, no Melee changes, just some BS about a new skill archetype?
"
Ashriel wrote:
Hang on, you can still use stat sticks for phys spells then? Is this an oversight?

I dont think so, the stat sticks will still retain value at least for that function. Phys spells using those mods were probably the intended use of those mods anyway.
I don't know what build statistics GGG is looking at, but the rancor over "stat sticks" was not limited to the fake dualwielding phenomenon. Physical spells have been the more abusive case for those shaper added elemental mods.
I don't think you guys understand the complaint with stat sticks lol. You didn't even touch them for spells!

You need to BUFF ACTUAL dual Wielding.
Last edited by Lordsidro on Dec 3, 2018, 7:16:05 PM
So stat sticks are just for spells now... Nice!
"They say, 'Evil prevails when good men fail to act.' What they oughta say is, 'Evil prevails.'" , Lord of War
euuh i dont get it and understand , stat stick system ???
Spit on the grave of melee players
OMEGALUL

Sure, statsticks for GC and BV are totally fine but let's kill all melee builds except MS.

OMEGALUL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info