Skill Rework - Arctic Breath

This is one of my favorite announcements! I love the new DoT multipliers, I think they are a very healthy addition to the game.
builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1663570/
zippity boppity boo
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Nice .... it finally looks and works like caustic arrow :)
Spontaneously I'd assume that it interacts with pierce/fork/chain similar to that of Fireball? I.e. that the burst is not an on-hit effect but an on-dissipate effect? I hope my intuition is wrong tho.
looks good!
Chill out!
Saved
Now apply that same sort of ground effect to Ice Storm so Whispering Ice builds can stop bringing even a 1080Ti down to single digit fps while clearing with Spell Cascade.
looks fun but that doesnt look like the arctic breath i fell in love with...

the skulls are pretty fun and unique even if it was a glorified fireball with chilled ground

also i miss the old poison arrow skin

would pay for a mtx of both please
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
The projectile now flies (rather than travelling on the ground) to the target location before bursting.

Fly my pretties, fly!

I'll have to agree with the concerns about damage over time becoming an increasingly large part of cold's identity.

Isn't that meant to be fire's thing?
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
Last edited by crystalwitch on Nov 30, 2018, 7:34:02 PM
I'll miss that skull. I felt like it was part of the identity of the spell. The ground effect looks good, but I'm not crazy about cold damage being all DoT stuff... Bonechill sounds nice though, at least, for Elementalist. This all sounds a little over-focused to me, though.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info