Skill Rework - Arctic Breath

Nice
Seems garbage to me. -_-
I'm lovin' all the cold lovin' :D
The LORD will march forth like a mighty Warrior, He will come out like a warrior, full of fury. He will shout his battle cry and crush all his enemies.
I think I just found my build for Betrayal.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
oh duuuude
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
damn, cold already had some pretty solid dps support from separate setups via frost bomb, now bonechill will give another option? Love it, cold builds have been my favorite for a while now and this just adds ever more options.
So basically proj cold snap? Jesus this balance clusterfuck. Non-Ailment-Damage-Over-Time-Multiplier? You are starting to pull things out of your butts. I kinda like that you are revisiting older skills, but your attempts are bland and it really seems you are not even trying.
I'm so glad they made the projectiles fly. It was frustrating as hell to have the projectiles blocked by bricks and holes.
Looks really nice
Cold is my favourite element, can't wait to try out the new and reworked cold skills!
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info