Skill Rework - Arctic Breath

Inb4 "cold damage over time" >> burning.
"
WithLoveEarL wrote:
I am not a fan of DoT skills, and they seem to get way too much love and attention recently. Why not just make cold/self-cast better? Why do fire cold poison all have to deal damage over time, as mentioned by multiple people?

I was looking for reasons to play a proper self-caster in PoE that can compete with other zoom zoom builds, but this isn't it.

I believe that PoE trumped Diablo 2, but if there's anything that could be learned from or implemented in PoE is how great the Sorceress' self-cast cold skills felt (think Frozen Orb/Blizzard). This just looks like a lousy slow aoe madness.

I agree with you! Love sorcs Frozen Orb<3
big D, come say hi !
This is the new Fireball, but cold... Winter is here!
Last edited by Xenombra on Dec 3, 2018, 6:10:26 PM
I never liked the skulls personally.
is this now a better version of frost-nova?
Hi, im wondering if i can scale up the speed at wich the chilling ground moves to enemies with things like Tailwind or any other sources. Thank you !
AB + Remote mine w/ Sire of shards = single target ice shotgun? :)
Please excuse me if I missed this at some point, but can the old appearance be added as an inexpensive microtransaction? Something about the overly and exceptionally well detailed "chomping skull" was both comical (when cast one) and terrifying (when about to be hit with one).

-Hate
Now its good
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info