Path of Exile on PlayStation 4 Release Delay

Thanks for the updated release info. My PS4 group is into Battlefield 5 currently anyways so will give a bit of separation lol.
"
garthzombie wrote:
I am glad you're delaying it.

Because the xbox version is still pretty unreliable in terms of crashes and bad FPS.

Exactly that, if it will be the same version with no chat and this super limited tradeboard, maybe better to never release it at all. It will just disappoint if you stop development after release, like on xbox. Its just ruining your reputation you worked for on the pc version. But console you are totally ignoring the community, stopped every communication and broke plenty of promises.

For sceptics, just check out the xbox forums, for example the bug report section. People are just left alone. The other is the Faq written by Chris in 2017, full of false promises.

But yeah maybe they will take ps4 a bit more serious as it most likely will have more players.

Nintendo Switch version aswell please!!!!!!!!!!
Mathils actual cat
Just wanted to say that you're awesome!

Best studio ever <3
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
Only way to play games is PC!!!
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

guys with ps4 I have a good workaround for you: you can sell your shit game station and buy PC, your welcome.
Last edited by Shinigami17 on Nov 29, 2018, 6:18:22 AM
Well this sucks.

Now the PS4 first season will be too short.
hahaha good for you, you greedy barnacles
"
Shinigami17 wrote:
guys with ps4 I have a good workaround for you: you can sell your shit game station and buy PC, your welcome.

you just don't have a good mind/manner/tongue/hands, do you? Also it is "You Are Welcome", LEARN proper english.
God damnit. I knew when there hasnt been any gameplay besides the reveal or supporter packs on PSN yet that it was gonna be delayed. I'm sick about this. I was ready to go for December too. Fucking trudged through fallout 76 with hopes of playing the superior Rpg....
Last edited by ohsoglorious on Nov 29, 2018, 7:48:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info