Path of Exile on PlayStation 4 Release Delay

I’m really looking forward to being able to play on ps4 but I appreciate the heads up. It’s really nice to feel like we’re not completely in the dark about all this stuff. Keep up the good work!
It's okay, no one actually cares.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
"
muzein wrote:
A "very sorry" apology from Chris regarding a PS4 launch delay.

...Any apologies for profiteering from loot boxes which studies show can lead to the development of problem gambling in children? Governments all over the world are taking a closer look at your business practices.

How much longer do you think you can continue to ignore the issue?

Um, They actually DID fix this, lol. Nothing in loot boxes is exclusive anymore. That was my biggest gripe with the original ones. bought a couple, yet the only things I cared about was the exclusive stuff in a couple of them. Personally then decided they weren't worth that much.

is poe mobile ever be real?
I very sad, really sad. No words...

Most of Games´ profits around the world comes from Consoles and Mobile Phones, not from PC.

GGG loses a lot with this Delay and I lose fun.
Last edited by samfortal on Nov 28, 2018, 9:20:37 PM
So no Betrayal for ps4 players. Oh wait...
#BringBackOriginalScionPortrait
#BringBackOriginalAscendantPortrait
#BringBackCruelMerciless
I am glad you're delaying it.

Because the xbox version is still pretty unreliable in terms of crashes and bad FPS.
"
Ashriel wrote:
It's okay, no one actually cares.

Indeed,no one cares about your opinion.
Okay, thanks for being transparent. I can wait for a good product.
Does anyone know if you will be able to transfer your account from PC - PS4?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info