Path of Exile on PlayStation 4 Release Delay

Just bought the PS4 for play this game ... so sad, 400 USD wasted
Shame but understandable. Fingers crossed that upon release all is well.
better a polished good working game late than a bad working game early
Damn, that's bad news (for my arms and shoulders especially, LOL) but I understand.

I've been seeing a lot of different reporting of how it will be on PS4. Can anyone answer a few basic questions?

1. Will it be F2P as it is on PC?
2. Will we need PS Plus?
3. Will we be able to connect our PC account? (microtransactions, etc.)

Thanks!
wauw, at least 3 pages of positive response (maybe more, didnt continue). never expected that. Cudo's to you commenters.

But above all, GGG deserves all the credit though. Hard working sons of .... :P

dont burn yourselves out aye! We need you for another 10 years!

Much love to you guys and the community <3
"
aaronsan wrote:
Damn, that's bad news (for my arms and shoulders especially, LOL) but I understand.

I've been seeing a lot of different reporting of how it will be on PS4. Can anyone answer a few basic questions?

1. Will it be F2P as it is on PC?
2. Will we need PS Plus?
3. Will we be able to connect our PC account? (microtransactions, etc.)

Thanks!
it will be f2p with only vanity and storage space. You won't need ps plus they will have some kind of PSN exclusive incentive to have it tho like all free PSN games. And no you can't connect your PC accounts microtranactions
A little disappointed but I guess it gives me another month or two to enjoy my MTX before I make the switch to PS4. Excited.
Welp, this certainly means I will play deeper into Betrayal early, since I was planning to split my time between the PC and trying out the PS4 version.

Still looking forward to at least trying it out when it releases!
Will i be able to play my current account on ps4? I can finally lay in bed and play
Hah

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info