3.4.5c Redeployment Notes

I wouldn't worry about this. It's end of season, game is hardcare and not ruined by casual fans. It's still better than Diablo by miles.

Banning cheaters was a good idea.
Last edited by aymanzone1 on Nov 28, 2018, 12:18:57 PM
Incredible how fast some people show their colours. Opportunity really makes the thief.
Great that you are being open about it all and also banning those degenerates who vandalised anothers account or stole from them
Great job at handling the whole thing
"
Patchumz wrote:
"
TheRoyalShu wrote:
WOW! I don't feel secure now.

At least they got some of those hooligans asses deported to Blizzard. Hopefully cc and personal information was not harmed.

God speed.

Yo, how about you learn to read? Hooked on Phonics man.

"
Chris wrote:
No personally identifiable information or payment information could have been leaked during this process.

Wow. Someone got a little butt hurt from my post.
This sentiment was summed up by a member of our design team who recently said "We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not."

YOLO!
"
Vitaminbooya wrote:
"
TheRoyalShu wrote:
WOW! I don't feel secure now.

At least they got some of those hooligans asses deported to Blizzard. Hopefully cc and personal information was not harmed.

God speed.

did you even read the post?

Me nawt now read. It was a joke. Relax. You Social justice warriors don't have any type of humor.
This sentiment was summed up by a member of our design team who recently said "We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not."

YOLO!
do i have only lag problem with eu london server in hideout ??
over 500 ms lag in hideout.. and have disconnect.
"
diriLeSh wrote:
do i have only lag problem with eu london server in hideout ??
over 500 ms lag in hideout.. and have disconnect.

My fear is
With all new players who joined
And all the buzz of the opening the new league

Server crashes frequently in the first days
Of Betrayal league

I hope I'm wrong
Honestly glad that you took action against the toxic people who decided to use the opportunity for malicious actions. I probably would have taken out their currency and made a smiley face in their inventory and left lol.

Edit: To clarify, I mean I would use the currency to make the face, not actually take their currency.
Last edited by Phantatsy on Nov 28, 2018, 1:53:01 PM
This technical issue for connection problem still underway.. I'm playing from Turkey, usually i have regular delay like 60 70 ms.. it's normal..
But today after this patch, and i read some text bad things are happened,
is it possible to make trouble for lateny problem out of london players are the same or not ??
another thing that i want to know, when this issue will fix ? anyone have any idea ?
Bravo on the transparency!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info