3.4.5c Redeployment Notes

Love it that GGG owns up to their mistakes and respects their community enough to give such detailed responses when things don't go right.

Keep up the great work.
IGN: Noshei or Silvannn
"
Chris wrote:
So far, we have banned four users (and some associated friends) who stole items from or vandalised accounts they accessed. Because this problem was entirely our fault and not due to poor security by the affected users, we have decided that we will attempt to restore lost items. This process may take us a while because we don't have item restoration tools yet and release is in a week.

great decision.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Nov 27, 2018, 11:38:45 PM
So I will get my 10 HH and 3 mirrors back! Great news. You can just add them back to my stash.....;)

Keep up the good work GGG. I'm looking forward to Betrayal.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Last edited by ChanBalam on Nov 27, 2018, 11:40:26 PM
ty for the transparency and the statement < 3
Hah. It's Alien: Colonial Marines all over again.

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2018/07/14/a-single-typo-wrecked-aliens-colonial-marines-and-people-are-handling-it-fine/
cheers. I had a hunch the occurrence had been tiny since it didn't break out on the forum. Not that it wasn't a huge bug but sounds very short lived.
Last edited by ladish on Nov 27, 2018, 11:47:08 PM
"
So far, we have banned four users (and some associated friends) who stole items from or vandalised accounts they accessed. Because this problem was entirely our fault and not due to poor security by the affected users, we have decided that we will attempt to restore lost items. This process may take us a while because we don't have item restoration tools yet and release is in a week.

I realize for some people it's just a game but to intentionally take advantage of a situation like that and steal someone else's gear just blows my mind.

I hope the victims are justly compensated for their loss.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
That is some quality and responsive work!
Glad I play this game :)
you banned people for accessing other people's accounts because the game let them do that?

what a clown show, embarrassing company
Seems to be handled and communicated well. Good Job.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info