Skill Reveal: Armageddon Brand

I wonder if this can proc on kill effects like heralds or is it like trap and totem and you're not considered the one "killing the mob"
Kind of looks like a Mobile totem skill to me. Wonder what the new passives will be?
I'm curious, why give Hierophant yet another new Notable that synergizes with Brands instead of Inquisitor?
Inquisitor builds seem to have fallen greatly out of favor and could use something to brighten them up a bit.
In addition, Inquisitor still only has 6 notables.
Brands are also something an Inquisitor would sometimes apply to their torture victims.
Alongside the fact that Brands seem to be elementally-based, which is more akin to the elementally-inclined Inquisitor than to the defensive Totem-leaning Hierophant.
So here's a question: Do they keep hitting until the target dies, or is there a duration of the brand? Like can you cast a brand and just kite a boss around until it's dead? Can you use multiple brands at the same time I.E Elemental Equilibirum?
SSF, because Path of Trade RMTers and bots suck.
Deleted
Last edited by Exile009 on Nov 25, 2018, 9:44:31 PM
Looks neat. Might work nicely in tight delve environments, but with the clear-speed-uber-alles meta thing you've been tuning the game towards, it looks like it might be a little ... awkward/slow, compared to what's already available? I guess we'll have to see the numbers and support and work with it to really know, but it does look cool.
My new card will love these new skills ;)
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Would also like more purchasable skill effects. Some skills plain dont have any, such as consecrated effect. Any news on this? =)
When are we going to get this kind of design creativity applied to melee?
FYI, Storm Brand gameplay video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBtnRLJ_qdc
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info