Skill Reveal: Armageddon Brand

"
Socaro wrote:
"
Zapekk wrote:
I don't uunderstand how these keybinds are not enough for some people. One for moving (some builds doesn't even need this). Then one for movement skill, main skill and you still have 5 more to use. Buffs like heralds can be cast and then put some different skill for that bind. How many things people use if 8 bunds are not enough?

Have u ever played summoner?

Of course they haven't. They just play 1-click screen-nuking builds.
The only Summoner Build they know are single Minion Builds, like Golemancer and Specters.

There are some Players out there who just want to have a giant Army of Minions Steamrolling the Monsters.
Thats some real Build diversity there, not "i have 10 different Skill that all do the same thing in the end, that is nuking entire multiple screens of monsters." "build diversity".
/rant
hmn i really wanted it to be a giant comet style skill that curved in at an angle with a herald of ash-like aoe, maybe this gets an mtx for that please :D
Why lvl 6, it makes no sense. bad designers, bad. :(
Keep it consistent and make it lvl 20 for gods sake. Dont make me remember one more exception. I hate it.
sounds interesting to me.....
"
gandhar0 wrote:
Brands and Hiero mentioned in the same sense.
Brands = Totems V 2.0?

No. With totems, totems do the damage so you don't have to worry about things like reflect. With brands, you do the damage. You have to worry about things like reflect.
Can we have the meteors not drop vertically? I think it would be more pleasing to see the meteors come down at an angle from random spawn points. Same goes for Firestom, Icestorm, Bladefall, etc.
Looks nice
Is it me or the sound effect of this skill is very silent?

Also I'm worried about single target damage, the rare golem at the end doesn't give too many poops about meteors bashing his head. Unless you can stack multiple brands on 1 target, then it might be a massive problem.
"
devaishen2 wrote:
New skills, new builds, nice work!

Also,

"
IBSPL wrote:
Cool.
New skill. New key.
More skills.
Brand Recall.

Another key binding in our limited binding space. That is what I was waiting for.

What is wrong with everyone and "limited" key binding? Max number of sockets doesn't increase so where is a limit how much skills you can use/put in gear and honestly I don't think there is a good build there need to use ton of sh... active skills at the same time. You either build for a skill/ skill combo or ask someone else do all the content for you. Played (and my favorite) summoner of all kinds - never had a problem, you will first run out of space for gems in gear.

there are plenty of builds/situations where key binding becomes a problem.

1-movement
2-main attack
3-golem
4-BR
5-totem
-------- i;d say these are the staple binds of most builds minus the movement in some cases but then there are plenty of other options

6-end cry self cast/other warcry
7-potential self cast curse
8-phase run - because cmmon.. there are better flasks
10-orb of storms proc- pcoc/curse/combustion/ etc buffs
11-secondary attack for when you have clear and single target without weapon swap.
12-secondary golem
13-movement skills aren't great so i'm not even thinking of swapping walking button for leap slam/whirling etc.

and i'm sure i'm missing smth here.

i'm not saying that all builds need all that. but as content gets harder and a lot more clearly differentiated between single target and fast clear speed builds every little buff helps. there are plenty situations where having an extra key bind option helps.

and we're not even considering having to "bind" auras/blasphemy curses/heralds because click down + find + click up repeat after dying and stuff. just because some people don't like pressing buttons doesn't mean others won't jump at the opportunity to do it when possible.
Don't Brands fit better to Inquisitor than Hierophant?
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info