Unified Hideouts FAQ

What about a micro transaction for private waypoints? Your account would spawn at a specific location, but all visitors would have a separate spawn. I also like the idea for separate skins for stash and waypoints.

To all those hyping about Vorici crafting...it will likely be rolled into the new crafting system, but if not oh well, sit there spamming chromatics. And I wouldn’t be surprised if all old crafting benches became decorations for hideouts.
Love the Waypoint movement!!

Waypoint MTXs next, please!! :)

Can't wait to see what people put out there. A lot of the current Hideouts are amazing.
"
WithLoveEarL wrote:
"
Innomen wrote:
Good improvements. Paid tilesets is a bad idea, but whatever. This game literally makes poor people walk around with no pants.

I'd like a floor tile function and other better editor tools.

However, with hideouts shareable I'm sure we'll see third party editors eventually, like with filters.

Sidenote: Anyone ever wonder why is pay to win unacceptable but pay for dignity or pay for immersion is?

Seriously asking.

They double the amount of free hideout tilesets, add a bunch of decorations, and you compare yourself to a poor little man without pants. Smh. How about a bit of appreciation, you know, like 'thanks GGG'?

You write thank you letters to Walmart also? The attitude of your cohort strongly implies it's reasonable to seek such an affective state from customers.

I mean after all, Walmart provides heat and light and the occasional comfy chair and music all free of charge. We should be grateful right?

You do understand this is a business model, not a charity right? Your loyalty was engineered. It's literally a science. There is even a whole branch of code dedicated to automating the diagnostics for it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sentiment_analysis

I'm not comparing myself by the way. I paid for my pair of pants already.

You realize every inch of this game was made with profit in mind right?

You know the market valuation of the majority owner here is over 500 Billion USD right?

/sigh /smh

Scary.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
So what about zana map device mods. How will they be handled. Will there still be favor and how will that affect zana mods in the map device? Will you still have to unlock them each league?
cant wait to start the new league
"
Juantxuu wrote:
"
xPiranha wrote:
Movable waypoints now we jus needa be able to Log into Hideouts thats all i want.

THISSSS.

Please make this an option!!!!!!!!
One More Day...
i am most excited about a moveable waypoint! I have been asking for years for that sucker to move!!
"
IamtheAxeMan wrote:
What about fishing? Are you going to take Krillson, Master Fisherman out of my hideout? Fishing is the best part of PoE.

krillson will be nice in my hideout, too
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
YO the true end game this is fashion souls but for hideouts
"
Innomen wrote:
"
WithLoveEarL wrote:
"
Innomen wrote:
Good improvements. Paid tilesets is a bad idea, but whatever. This game literally makes poor people walk around with no pants.

I'd like a floor tile function and other better editor tools.

However, with hideouts shareable I'm sure we'll see third party editors eventually, like with filters.

Sidenote: Anyone ever wonder why is pay to win unacceptable but pay for dignity or pay for immersion is?

Seriously asking.

They double the amount of free hideout tilesets, add a bunch of decorations, and you compare yourself to a poor little man without pants. Smh. How about a bit of appreciation, you know, like 'thanks GGG'?

You write thank you letters to Walmart also? The attitude of your cohort strongly implies it's reasonable to seek such an affective state from customers.

I mean after all, Walmart provides heat and light and the occasional comfy chair and music all free of charge. We should be grateful right?

You do understand this is a business model, not a charity right? Your loyalty was engineered. It's literally a science. There is even a whole branch of code dedicated to automating the diagnostics for it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sentiment_analysis

I'm not comparing myself by the way. I paid for my pair of pants already.

You realize every inch of this game was made with profit in mind right?

You know the market valuation of the majority owner here is over 500 Billion USD right?

/sigh /smh

Scary.

You come home from work (or school in your case?), sit down on your lazy ass, click PoE.exe and enjoy the work of full-time employees trying to make this game as fun as possible, completely free of charge, except for a few 'mandatory' purchases that cost $10 or $20, which you probably waste on complete nonsense weekly anyway.

So you're right, it's about the attitude. You could be grateful for books you didn't have to write or inventions you didn't have to think of that you get to learn from and enjoy at the click of a button.

Everything in this world is for profit, but you cannot compare a company like GGG, who created the game because they were passionate about it AND wanted to be rewarded at the same time, with a company like Blizzard, who will not give a shit about the fans, the passion, and just literally go cash-grab route making P2W games on mobile.

It seems to me that you have just discovered the things above and haven't gotten over them yet. Plus you are also wrong with your assumptions - there is no such thing as loyalty in this, at least personally for me. I simply do it for fun, as intended, and years of fun and constant creation of new content while listening to the community's feedback is worth a hundredfold what I have paid GGG.

So hold on, maybe I am the one profiting from this 'business' relationship? I certainly see it more valuable than what it cost me.

Don't be an entitled and spoiled troll - just take it easy and enjoy the game. If you no longer enjoy it, there's always Diablo Immortal for you to try.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info