Unified Hideouts FAQ

"
and in addition we are creating at least 10 new ones.

I like that mistery about how many exactly are you adding... "more than doubling" and "at least 10 new ones" sound great!

"
We'll likely add a command that drops any inaccessible items stored in old crafting benches at your feet.

FINALLY! We can drop items on the floor. Omg. This and moving waypoint... awww.
Smile! <3
Last edited by Wilc on Nov 20, 2018, 4:45:46 AM
Totaly in love with this changes atm!!!!!
"
NemoJr wrote:

"
DistantBliss wrote:
you unlock the crafts on a per-league basis but master xp and decorations are carried on between leagues and are account bound?

Replace 'xp' with 'favour' and that would be correct.

Yea ok, but instead of boring favour grind taking forever it could now mean the new crafts are tied to rng and if certain crafts are as rare as the bestiary bosses during bestiary all the casual players have a big problem. Crafting could become like lab but then rng bound instead; mandatory and forced content or you'd have to trade with the 1% for everything. Could really hurt SSF as well. It might be good, but with the scewed spawn rates and economy of the last years league (hello Aul spawn rate), i'm holding my breath.
"
Treufeldt wrote:
Well... It's time to play another game ... Pitty!

Care to explain why? Because standard will not get it in the butt without lube for the first time?

I still can't believe that they finally showed some love for standard....
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Will it ever be possible for us to get rid of cosmetics that we have in our hideout tab? like selling them back to the master for a fraction of the favor points, or just outright delete them.
What if I got all my masters to 8 in Delve, but not standard, will that state get into Standard before 3.5 arrives?
Interior design confirmed next league.

Aye.
got 'The Forsaken Masters' yesterday which means I have all achievements I want (I *could* get a few more by moving from ssf to regular standard and buying them but that would feel like cheating). hope the new system won't make getting masters 8 too trivial (remember Cutthroat?!?!), or it will be devalued (right now it's a pretty juicy achievement!)

will check out what items I got in ssf standard once the move happens, but my time of grinding in this game is definitely over for good as I have zero hope for any significant improvements of the game design as long as creative cyclops wilson is at the reign.
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
i already know, i will spend 50+ hours per HO :D
Super hyped!

Got lots of hideout ideas now.

Few requests below:
------------------------ Start ------------------------
1) Able to use own background music(BGM)
Choose:
* Fixed BGM
* Random BGM (frequency of 1, 3, etc.)

2) Able to set portal
* Fixed portal
* Random portal (per 1 map, 3 maps, etc.)

3) Set Visitors
* Private (currently implemented)
* Public (anyone can visit : needs force-kick)
* (add more)

4) Hideout Rating
* Selection of:
-- Dislike
-- Heart
-- Sad
-- Happy
-- Cry(sadly)
-- Cry(happily)
-- POG
-- Awesome
-- (list goes on - you know what I mean)
* Rating can be per league (best rated gets something from GGG, hehehe)
* Most-visited rating too (same as most-viewed if videos)

5) (Add more here)

------------------------ End ------------------------
Last edited by Sigbiin on Nov 20, 2018, 5:33:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info