[3.17] Beginner Friendly Arc Mines Guide | All Content on 5L | Lvling Guide

"
sp3d2 wrote:
Passive skill tree, gears and gem setup need an update to keep this build fresh.

Looking forward to it. Thanks.

PoB updated now
"
Would you say one is better between pyroclast or ice spear for single target? in some other ice spear builds ive found the positioning to be annoying, how is it with mines?

It's still very wonky with mines but you get used to it. Pyroclast is really good as well
Blastchain mine helmet will probably be harder to obtain in 3.9. How much weaker is the build without 5L arc?
Hi, does it make sense to take “Shocking Strikes” in the skill tree? Or it's not worth it. If you add this to the overall shock update, it looks pretty good.

Followed your build last league. Been looking at lightning ball miners - would that be a viable alternative to arc for the clear ability with this build?
"
Parhelius wrote:
Followed your build last league. Been looking at lightning ball miners - would that be a viable alternative to arc for the clear ability with this build?

I heard that BL is very nice for single target, no idea about clearing but I think Arc would be better
I am a bit confused about the differences between your note on the 3.9 patch and the updated PoB. You say ice spear as 6L single target but hasnt included it in the PoB?
Hi, this is my 2nd league so far, and im completely new to mine build.
So i want to ask if i want to use pyroclast mine then can i use other aura gems that can give better dps? and how is arc mine without 5link from helmet?
Should i use 6 link arc or pyroclast mine on tabula rasa (to reach red maps)?
What is the most important gem to vaalize in order to raise level as secondary weapon?
Hi! Plan to use ur guide in 3.9 because its well written!

How would you compare fireball mines vs arc mines? And how would I swap to fireball if I wanted to try that?

Thanks a lot!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info