[3.17] Beginner Friendly Arc Mines Guide | All Content on 5L | Lvling Guide

"
Schokoholzi wrote:
When I'm going for Arc and Pyroclast Mines - should I focus primarily on fire or lightning damage on my gear?

Neither, try to get generic spell damage and crit multiplier and last case scenario I would invest in lightning dmg nodes if you have extras
"
haitike wrote:
What do you think is better for single target damage: Ice Spear, Pyroclast or Glacial Cascade.

if we are going to mix two elements I guess Wrath is not so good as before.

Yes, I would go zealotry with ice spear personally. Haven't tried pyroclast but I heard its crazy single target.
"
Bakane wrote:
With minefield only getting available in act4, you recommend leveling with trap and mine damage instead?

Yeah that works. Could also use controlled destruction, or added lightning damage.
"
Strups wrote:
Hello, amazing guide!
This will definetly be my LStarter, just one question,

You play arc in a 4L for clear, and single target is IceSpear mine ?

Will a 4L Arc be enough for new T16 "boosted difficulty"

Sorry for my poor english.

Much love!

Most likely, we were overkilling things with our 4L after the 3.5+ nerfs, and can get a psuedo 5 or 6L helm if it's lacking after the mob tankiness buffs.
Could you 6link stormblast mine with the new buff and use it as single target so you could still use wrath?
Would love an updated gem progression section, I saw it mentioned Minefield at Level 12-16, but you don't get that till 38 now, also no Skitterbots & LST was still on there.
Passive skill tree, gears and gem setup need an update to keep this build fresh.

Looking forward to it. Thanks.
Would you say one is better between pyroclast or ice spear for single target? in some other ice spear builds ive found the positioning to be annoying, how is it with mines?
"
Saucetinz wrote:
Could you 6link stormblast mine with the new buff and use it as single target so you could still use wrath?

You can, but it's much better to just use zealotry which benefits both.
"
Would love an updated gem progression section, I saw it mentioned Minefield at Level 12-16, but you don't get that till 38 now, also no Skitterbots & LST was still on there.

Just updated it, might have missed some stuff but most of it should be good to go now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info