[3.17] Beginner Friendly Arc Mines Guide | All Content on 5L | Lvling Guide

"
sondertg wrote:

Uber Elder done. Now, i am looking any upgrade for survivability to run deep mine but have no idea. dps is enough and shocking with every monster but still some crits can kill me easily.

Btw although it seems some nerfed nodes appeared to this build, it still so powerful even with little investments.

take phase acrobatics then :)
"
sondertg wrote:

Uber Elder done. Now, i am looking any upgrade for survivability to run deep mine but have no idea. dps is enough and shocking with every monster but still some crits can kill me easily.

Btw although it seems some nerfed nodes appeared to this build, it still so powerful even with little investments.

You did UElder with this exact setup? No 6 link?
"
banthom wrote:
"
sondertg wrote:

You did UElder with this exact setup? No 6 link?

yes. now i change it into kaom.this helm better than 6l for me. Cause it is also 6l with losing a bit damage but gaining very high shock chance. (with call of brotherhoods and hypothermia of course.) i am killing uatziri, uelder, aul, syndcate boss, pure breachstone bosses. it takes for me to kill them just around few seconds.

Also i tried this leech idea with this

new gloves but it does not work cause we losing so much recovery rate. It leeches but i didnt feel its better. i felt i am losing more than i get.But pob does not show any calculation about this leech rate. i thought, since i have so high dps, leech can be good but maybe with more dps it can work quite. i am not sure.instead i am using these gloves and amulet atm which allows me allocate two extra node.

So I am a bit confused, where is the ice spear part of this build? Am I missing something? All I see is Arc being used.
"
banthom wrote:
So I am a bit confused, where is the ice spear part of this build? Am I missing something? All I see is Arc being used.

Have you had a look at the guide and read the 3.8 update?
Is there a reason why added cold goes in, why not added lightning? Is it because of the explosives expert ascendancy node, is the added cold enough to chill?

Also do we want ice spear mines near enemies, or do we want to place them away and hit them with the second form?
Last edited by MrToweliee on Sep 20, 2019, 3:27:53 AM
I do not find how actually to invest skill-point in Saboteur tree in reality 3.8

(sorry my eng google translate)
Hello, I'm currently using this build and am enjoying very smooth gameplay, thanks so much for the awesome build!

On the other hand, just wonder if there are any newest updates for the Passive Tree in 3.8? Thanks in advance!
Just posting here again to say a couple of things:

- my character tab is open and i'm level 92 - i'm sure there are some nodes that people might disagree with, but it gives a decent idea of what to aim for with a passive tree. I personally went with explosives expert for uber lab, but i've seen people running demo too.

- I was running ice spear mine for single target and using 2x sceptres with non-chaos as chaos. I switched up after chatting to a few people and moved arc from a 6L shaper helm (hypothermia + blastchain) into this:

and swapped from ice spear mine to pyroclast mine in this:

things generally feel a lot smoother and safer.

- I specced out of acro/phase acro, i have a few jewels that give phasing and shroud helps with survivability too. Also swapped to a chaos golem.
Hi there, fellow arctists.

I'm a noob in this game, but this build feels very smooth and simple to understand.

Still, I'm a little confused about the gear aspect:

-There is no more "throw an additional mine" except for the curtain call.

So I wondered if this is mandatory to reach a good late game AND/OR
what gear you would recommend me to improve my journey through thunder (talking early).

I'm using this build for more in depth informations but I guess it's not the all around arc mine build either : https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/arc-mines-saboteur-build-guide-blight-38#comments-paginated.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info