[3.17] Beginner Friendly Arc Mines Guide | All Content on 5L | Lvling Guide

"
SoCal wrote:
"
AnActualHorn wrote:
UPDATE: IF YOU ARE STRUGGLING WTIH DPS USE THIS WEAPON UNTIL YOU GET A GOOD MULTIMODED SCEPTRE

Is Scepter better than daggers? The 40 ele vs 50 crit? With the multi-mod nerf, what are you adding to the scepter? Flat > spell/mine damage > added chaos > multi > crit??
i use these n work fine better then my Tremor Rod
but i do like the fact that tremor let's me detonate twice on mines
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Must tremor rod contain the stat 'increased mine throwing speed'?
I noticed the pob tree is different to the suggested tree in levelling, which is the correct tree to use? I'm currently just following the story mode tutorial so using that tree- will I experience significant dps loss?
he mentioned this in the comment section somewhere but the pob is the class cannon build. its recommended to use the tree listed in the guide for beginners
Hello again. Can u check my profile and say, what can i improve in my items? And can u say, my daggers good for this build?
Thanka
Hey,

Is there a point not to use tremor rod with Pyro last mine if you are looking for single target dps? Or is arc better single target??
Any can help me, Shavronne's wrappings or lorewave? for this build with pro/con plz.
"
Pcham wrote:
Any can help me, Shavronne's wrappings or lorewave? for this build with pro/con plz.
Shavronne's is used for LL bulid not this one so in this case it's Lorweave
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
RubinKazan wrote:
I noticed the pob tree is different to the suggested tree in levelling, which is the correct tree to use? I'm currently just following the story mode tutorial so using that tree- will I experience significant dps loss?

No, the build can do all content on the tree in the guide that is a little more tanky
Inspiration cannot affect mines yet it is in the arc link of the Tremor Rod....is there an update to the gem setup I don't see?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info