And I died again ...

"
"
Frostride wrote:
Amazing that a topic about a player with 5k life dying to a fully charged flameblast can get 9 pages of posts.

It's literally a few people just saying we're bullies LOL

Ey this is poe. If you answer feedback threads its bullying. We are "attacking" other players.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
"
Frostride wrote:
Amazing that a topic about a player with 5k life dying to a fully charged flameblast can get 9 pages of posts.

Ey this is poe. If you answer feedback threads its bullying. We are "attacking" other players.

I just found that out myself today, too, to my utmost regret.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
"
Frostride wrote:

Well you trully are. You do answer with some amount of arrogance without anything constructive and without amount of calmness instead. You enjoy harsh comments and then you bully that you are bullied for it. And why we do still feed this thread. He died, sh** happens.
"
Yokaptn wrote:

Well you trully are. You do answer with some amount of arrogance without anything constructive and without amount of calmness instead. You enjoy harsh comments and then you bully that you are bullied for it. And why we do still feed this thread. He died, sh** happens.

oh shit. im sry for giving advice and sharing some of my experience to new players. i ll keep this in mind when im commenting or talking with people.
i guess i ll straight out ignore all the pms whoever asks help or advice just becuase you think im bullying these inexperienced players.
i think not.
im not sry your soft hearts got broken by my harsh words. i ll keep speaking my mind w/o any filters. u do ur best to stop me ;)
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
Yokaptn wrote:

oh shit. im sry for giving advice and sharing some of my experience to new players. i ll keep this in mind when im commenting or talking with people.
i guess i ll straight out ignore all the pms whoever asks help or advice just becuase you think im bullying these inexperienced players.
i think not.
im not sry your soft hearts got broken by my harsh words. i ll keep speaking my mind w/o any filters. u do ur best to stop me ;)

It´s all fine. Just saying that you cant be surprised for negative reactions while making stupid answers. If you do help to new players with advices so it´s praiseworthy. Some people experience hard times and they are getting in rage, then they do threads like this. Well we can talk to them with calmness without letting them eat their "lameness". Im not here to control you in any way, just saying :-)
the complainers don't want facts or helpful advice. they want to be told that their shortcomings are actually someone else's fault.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
"
robmafia wrote:
the complainers don't want facts or helpful advice. they want to be told that their shortcomings are actually someone else's fault.

How can we have a community that actively supports itself, helps each other, when it is based on lies and illusions? Truth can be an open wound, but if you confront it, it can be treated properly. If you conceal it instead, it might get infected.

I'm just afraid all reason, logic and rationality is losing the fight, when those providing honest advice, despite being brought to light in a constructive manner, are effectively being told to shut up by even those with authority on these boards.

Honestly, I don't know what I can or can't say anymore after what happened today. I might just stop posting all together, it's just not worth the risk. It's extremely sad to have to admit that though and it frustrates me greatly.

Like I said earlier somewhere: A friend will tell you what you want to hear, a great friend will tell you what you need to hear.

Learn to identify and be open to those that offer valuable advice before you tell them off and have them reported, or one day you may find there's no one left to help you.

"
robmafia wrote:
1. occam's razor
2. desync was fixed by lockstep years ago, making his claim impossible (unless he chose to play in predictive mode, which makes it his own fault, anyway)
3. OP admitting being mistaken and changing his argument to trying to run away from the flameblast

congrats on picking up an already debunked claim and running with it, in some bizarre attempt to imply i'm antagonizing by using facts/logic.

1.No idea how you think Occam's razor applies to this situation.
2.Ik desync was fixed, yet things like these still happen and can have a multitude of reasons behind them. Has happened to me too. I don't know why you find this to be so incredibly hard to believe. There's even youtube vids of ppl getting clapped by invisible Shaper slams etc. Regardless of what happened, the OP got frustrated and came here to give feedback, after which known forum antagonizers descended upon him.
3.What facts/logic? More like a lack thereof.

Quite funny how some ppl think that saying "git gud" to another player who is making a long post about his experiences, is "just fine and dandy" and then complain, when more mature people point out the lack of empathy in that xD
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
Last edited by Paldamus on Nov 20, 2018, 8:01:55 AM
"
Paldamus wrote:
Quite funny how some ppl think that saying "git gud" to another player who is making a long post about his experiences, is "just fine and dandy" and then complain, when more mature people point out the lack of empathy in that xD

I don't see what's funny about that at all, but maybe I'm not mature enough for that. :)

"
Xavathos wrote:
"
Paldamus wrote:

I don't see what's funny about that at all, but maybe I'm not mature enough for that. :)

Ok.
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info