And I died again ...

"
I clearly agree with HerrImHimmel.
There is this "git gud" brigade that come to bully out of discussion anyone trying to come up with a complaint.
Oramin clearly said that he was visually out of the circle when he was killed, yet everyone is acting as if he had stayed right in the middle of it.

Except the only way mechanically to get hit by a Flameblast is to be inside its circle. FACT.

So how does your argument help Oramin at all? What do you want us to say? "Yeah man, this game is some bullshit, fuck this game"? Is that going to help him with not dying next time?

I don't think it will. It will do nothing but bolster his belief that he was wronged by the game and it will happen again! Only next time, he will be even more mad about what happened. THAT right there breeds the toxicity that you find so appalling about this community.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Last edited by Xavathos on Nov 17, 2018, 8:48:14 AM
Are you calling the guy a liar?
You mean, it's not possible to be out of synch, your character looking like it's out of the circle, while it's actually inside it?

Here, telling the guy to get better isn't helping. It's just being an asshole.

PS:
Please, GGG, if you are going to moderate me, make it a perma-ban, rather than a mere redaction of my text or a temporary penalty. The community sucks, and it's not by giving half-assed penalties that it's going to get any better.
Also, please notice that the issue isn't so much to suggest that the player can improve. It is that it's done with an intentional lack of empathy.
Hi Exiles!

While we encourage community discussions please keep in mind that attacking other players is a breach of our Code of Conduct.

Please keep the comments civil and focusing on the topic of the thread itself, thanks!
There's no other way to explain it all he needed to do is simply play better.

Player error.

Nothing more nothing less.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Nov 17, 2018, 9:05:32 AM
It's not an "alt" account anymore. I asked for the deletion of my main account (MrTremere) because I couldn't stand the death penalty anymore, and all attempts of discussions about it were systematically derailed by the kind of argument I am talking about.
So I guess I'm simply salty about it.
"
Nicholas_GGG wrote:
Hi Exiles!

While we encourage community discussions please keep in mind that attacking other players is a breach of our Code of Conduct.

Please keep the comments civil and focusing on the topic of the thread itself, thanks!

''Attacking''
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Apparently I had to many support gems attached when I was pointing out he was using an alt account and didnt approve of that ^^

Oh well

Lesson learned, next time I´ll be using a spell over an attack to point that out xD
an someone tell me how being out of sync can be mitigated by better play? Just curious.
"
UlfgardLeo wrote:
an someone tell me how being out of sync can be mitigated by better play? Just curious.

a better play would be stay out of dangerous bosses' range while you are trying to lvl. like all the other logical players do.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info