[3.6] Scourge Arrow / Rain of Arrows Ascendant (All Content)

"
styles86 wrote:
Hi! Just started to level this build!
Couldn't find which bandit choice you took?
I guess Alira? Or 2 points?

Alria, the build really struggles for resists and the crit multi is nice.
Last edited by HorizonSharp on Jan 24, 2019, 9:47:10 PM
Just did my first deathless uber elder. Love the build, need to divine my gear for more HP but the build is gg.

Cant even imagine the DPS with a good bow....or the helm enchant.

Last edited by HorizonSharp on Jan 24, 2019, 10:32:38 PM
"
styles86 wrote:
Hi! Just started to level this build!
Couldn't find which bandit choice you took?
I guess Alira? Or 2 points?

Starting with Alira is what I'd recommend. You might be able to squeeze out more DPS from the two extra points later on. Both are good choices as long as your resistances are capped.
So ive put a lot of time into and currency into making this as amazing as i could, after i get my gems to 20% 20 level im hoping to be able to handle uber elder no problem.

Besides that does anyone see anything i need to fix???
"
Incredible build, thanks for putting it together.

Here is my PoB link:

https://pastebin.com/7xMQxa9N

From PoB for anyone lazy.

DPS: 2.97M Thorn Arrows
Life: 8152

If anyone has any tips on min-max for the endgame, I would love any suggestions. I am currently working on balancing resists, but it is hard to do without significant dps loss on most pieces. I'm still on the way to 100, so 2 abyss jewels to go.

That's some really nice gear you've got.

You should at least balance your Fire and Lightning resistances by divining your ring (to 37% fire res) or quiver (to 42% fire res). Should be pretty easy to do and it brings you from 3.07M to 3.15M DPS (with Wise Oak enabled).

As for balancing all of your resistances, it's easy to do with an Abyss jewel that has cold resistance, though you do lose out on an affix. If you really want to max it out you'll have to replace some gear.

By the way, selecting Frenzy and Power Charges on PoB is unrealistic. You're not going to have those while bossing.
Last edited by b5001 on Jan 28, 2019, 5:40:46 AM
"
So ive put a lot of time into and currency into making this as amazing as i could, after i get my gems to 20% 20 level im hoping to be able to handle uber elder no problem.

Besides that does anyone see anything i need to fix???

Given you don't have an Unnatural Instinct jewel, do not take the Spell Damage nodes that lead into the jewel slot where you would otherwise socket Unnatural Instinct. Take the crit multiplier nodes instead. Attack speed nodes also give a bit of damage.

Thanks a lot for the build guide.

If a lot of budget options here and there (without two-socket abyss, all jewels under 1 exalted, without Unnatural Instinct, etc), I could for the first time ever put down Uber Elder.

This says a lot about the build per se.

Characters:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/FelipeFTZ/characters?characterName=Vrael_Betrayal_III
Last edited by FelipeFTZ on Jan 31, 2019, 1:33:58 PM
"
FelipeFTZ wrote:
Thanks a lot for the build guide.

If a lot of budget options here and there (without two-socket abyss, all jewels under 1 exalted, without Unnatural Instinct, etc), I could for the first time ever put down Uber Elder.

This says a lot about the build per se.

Characters:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/FelipeFTZ/characters?characterName=Vrael_Betrayal_III

Thanks for the nice words.

Also... It seems like you don't have Point Blank? You really should. It's a huge DPS boost, by far the most important passive.
Last edited by b5001 on Jan 31, 2019, 4:42:19 PM
not following the build as is, just wanted to thank you for the useful trade links! still figuring out how it works and the pre-compiled search works wonders :)
Been doing this build for 3.6, and why do we don't use the elementalist affinity over the jugg one? not being able to do reflect maps over 15% damage seems off to me.

Good build besides that! :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info