[3.6] Scourge Arrow / Rain of Arrows Ascendant (All Content)

I looked at some of the trade links you set up but some seem to have an error, any idea why?
"
Aurugorn wrote:
I looked at some of the trade links you set up but some seem to have an error, any idea why?

Still trying to figure out why.
Last edited by b5001 on Dec 23, 2018, 10:49:01 AM
"
"
Aurugorn wrote:

Still trying to figure out why.

I did notice on the bow trade link it has unavailable stat at the bottom. Removing that fixed it.
"
Aurugorn wrote:
I did notice on the bow trade link it has unavailable stat at the bottom. Removing that fixed it.

Thanks, fixed.
is this build HC viable?
"
Clovermoe wrote:
is this build HC viable?

It probably is as long as you don't die. I don't play Hardcore (as you can tell from my deaths) so it's hard for me to tell. You can always pick more life nodes if you like as the damage is enough.
Why you don't use Hale Negator?

Also, there's a way to craft a GG bow? I assume you use fossils.
Last edited by MiguelFg on Jan 6, 2019, 10:01:28 AM
It's hard to get a Hale Negator with the enchant.

And you definitly want to use Prismatic Fossils when you are crafting bows for the up to 120% increased Elemental Damage fossil only mod. Metallics are also a good choice since they block all phys rolls.
"
MiguelFg wrote:

Good luck finding one with an enchantment... If you can it's pretty good. I do mention it on the gear section. I didn't have one in Delve simply because I didn't want to spend currency on a better helmet.

I didn't craft that bow myself as I bought it for 8 ex by the way. If you want to find out the best fossil combination play around on http://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Bow.

Last edited by b5001 on Jan 10, 2019, 10:27:27 AM
"
"
MiguelFg wrote:

Good luck finding one with an enchantment... If you can it's pretty good. I do mention it on the gear section. I didn't have one in Delve simply because I didn't want to spend currency on a better helmet.

I didn't craft that bow myself as I bought it for 8 ex by the way. If you want to find out the best fossil combination play around on http://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Bow.

Another question about the helmet, obviously I don't have the money to buy a 2 socket lightpoacher or hale negator. But what about a 1 socket lightpoacher with the enchantment? Or just go for the rare.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info