[3.6] Scourge Arrow / Rain of Arrows Ascendant (All Content)

Been doing this build for 3.6, and why do we don't use the elementalist affinity over the jugg one? not being able to do reflect maps over 15% damage seems off to me.

Good build besides that! :D
"
DancingCow wrote:
Been doing this build for 3.6, and why do we don't use the elementalist affinity over the jugg one? not being able to do reflect maps over 15% damage seems off to me.

Good build besides that! :D


Way less damage, no Stun or Chill immunity, no Endurance Charges. All Elementalist provides over Jugg is Ele Reflect immunity. It's a terrible choice imo.
Is this the best version of scourge arrow for 3.6?
I don’t get ur skill tree at all how are u putting all these passive points in passives that aren’t connected to ur main starting area? I see the passives in ur starting area then way to right all the rest without a connection to the statt how are u doing that?
"
TheD1sciple wrote:
I don’t get ur skill tree at all how are u putting all these passive points in passives that aren’t connected to ur main starting area? I see the passives in ur starting area then way to right all the rest without a connection to the statt how are u doing that?


that's the power of the scion
Is Chin Sol still the best budget alternative? It got nerfed by 50% effectiveness...
I guess you could Windripper with this as well and TS/Rain of Arrows - seems pretty versatile with all that dmg stacking
I rolled this build for Synthesis Flashback. I noticed with Blood Rage active that my life is constantly 5 or 6 life lower than my maximum life, even while leeching. So for a while I did not use Blood Rage to utilize Damage on Full Life Support. Now I'm using Blood Rage for Frenzy Charge generation, but dropped Damage on Full Life from my Scourge Arrow links because dps seems still fine and Frenzy Charges provide some quality of life. Character name is Goazart_Armagonia if someone would like to look at it in PoB. I know my gear sucks. ;)

I'm really wondering, are you guys really constantly at max life while leeching even with Blood Rage active?
"
604zart wrote:
I rolled this build for Synthesis Flashback. I noticed with Blood Rage active that my life is constantly 5 or 6 life lower than my maximum life, even while leeching. So for a while I did not use Blood Rage to utilize Damage on Full Life Support. Now I'm using Blood Rage for Frenzy Charge generation, but dropped Damage on Full Life from my Scourge Arrow links because dps seems still fine and Frenzy Charges provide some quality of life. Character name is Goazart_Armagonia if someone would like to look at it in PoB. I know my gear sucks. ;)

I'm really wondering, are you guys really constantly at max life while leeching even with Blood Rage active?


blood rage doesn't affect your full life while u are overleeching
Synthesis sucked :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info