can we please stop the power creep, already? (or better - reverse it)

bumping a dead horse
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
This. This is my only issue with the game right now. Game does not need to slow down, but here is what needs to change:

1) Non-telegraphed one-shots. Legion rares are a good step in the right direction, but there must be more windup for all mobs that deal massive damage.

2) One-shot the enemy before it one-shots you, or: "Damage is the best defence". Something seriously needs to change here, 95% of my deaths happen because my 6k life pool gets chopped away in under 1 second. I don't even want to know how HC players play the game with literally no proper defensive options beyond huge DPS.

How to fix? Give players much more life and nerf life leech. This will make deaths happen based on your mistakes rather than RNG and will force you to dodge or use Guard skills to survive.
*facepalm*
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

BTW this league is better than the 2 last about powercreep and also because those rare mobs actually hit like trucks and take time to kill... well at least in hardcore
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
i mean, the last 2 leagues had some unbelievably massive power creep. the most since 2.0, if not the most ever.

[Removed by Support]

"
Head_Less wrote:

BTW this league is better than the 2 last about powercreep and also because those rare mobs actually hit like trucks and take time to kill... well at least in hardcore

so much for that...
[Removed by Support]

headhunters for everyone!
[Removed by Support]

bump for the lulz since everyone who cared already quit and doesn't view the forum, anymore.
[Removed by Support]

Close to doing this too :-/
"
robmafia wrote:
headhunters and vaal 21/23s for everyone!

*fixed
[Removed by Support]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info