Announcing Path of Exile: Betrayal

Oh, great. Incursion 2.0 :/

While I liked incursion, I *loathed* the insanely stupid RNG format of creating the various rooms.

The 'brands' and channeling supplement orb skill look very, very interesting.
Yet more 'ranged' melee skills...

Supporter packs:
Undertaker backpiece is just... *ugh* f*ing horrible with those monstrous chibi hands. Weapon effects look very sharp.
Soulstaler armor & portal set looks very sharp (so long as the portal does not have an annoying sound effect). Weapon effect is *meh* compared to the undertaker set.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
Last edited by BlaqWolf on Nov 14, 2018, 6:16:08 AM
"
LMTR14 wrote:

blizzard doesn't care about this speck of a game, period. get that through your thick skulls. even hearthstone alone earns em more in a day than this game earns in a month

they should care the PoE content model would make them a shitload of money and thats all they care about anymore ^^
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
"
LMTR14 wrote:

blizzard doesn't care about this speck of a game, period. get that through your thick skulls. even hearthstone alone earns em more in a day than this game earns in a month

they should care the PoE content model would make them a shitload of money and thats all they care about anymore ^^

And Chris doesnt care about the money? Look, they've changed map icons AGAIN... Blatant way to force players to buy more stash tabs. It doesn't add any quality to the game, just an annoyance.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke
Last edited by Toshis8 on Nov 14, 2018, 7:29:57 AM
New league content looks great, cant wait to play it. Thank you for your amazing job GGG !!!!
Very nice !

Hype train is back on the menu boy'z !
God! How it can be so fantastic?
Get bought by tencent then immediately after in the next expansion introduce a clearly asian NPC?
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
Last edited by p0t on Nov 14, 2018, 7:53:37 AM
This all sounds good and definitely moving in right direction. More interesting and predictable crafting, skills combinations, masters rework, etc - that's super awesome!

But for me it's not enough for return to this game. I'm thinking about maps mods (with 1/2 times roll), which are making your build not viable, so you have to play some meta build - no experiments. I'm thinking about one-shot balls. I'm thinking about stupid trading (but you can't go without it if you aren't top 100 24/7 player as the drop is trash). I'm thinking about my favorite "trapper" gameplay which lost its identity and became "casters alternative". I'm thinking about tons of effects, thanks to which I really starting to feel nausea (physically) after few hours.

So I'll pass this one too. Hope you'll save this vector of improvements!
It was one of my favorite game until it won.
#RussiaIaATerroristState
holy s***t again change maps type, and now no space in standard for all..
stop change them
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
"
"
arknath wrote:
"
sweetasme wrote:
I skip this league. No auctionhouse. Very sad.

Very sad ? First off you havn't played any leagues yet at all. Your top challenges clear is Breach at a stunning 5/40. So lets conclude. You don't play leagues.

So you are a standard player, which is fine, but your opinion on leagues shouldn't be something concerning you since you don't play them anyway. As for auction house... That will hurt the game more than anything and you probably only want it because you then could buy stuff on standard. ...

With that being said they will never

Ever

add an Auction house

Ever.

but but but...
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info