Announcing Path of Exile: Betrayal

Thank you so much GGG,

The Master-system were one of the things i probably disliked the most. The idea to change the mastermission with the old league content is so great. This sounds all so much better then i would have ever hoped for. Making a story out of this change is great too. Now i understand the fuss you guys made about this nwew league. i am hyped now too

Edit: Totally agree with the Guy above me. Scaling down Visual effects is my greatest wish. Trading system would be nice too.
Last edited by CatchemAll on Nov 14, 2018, 9:40:29 AM
Forsaken masters needed a revamp, solving the problem by adding previous league's main mechanics is just brilliant...
"
soulmtn wrote:
So is this a new expansion of just a league like Delve?

What will be core playing as standard/hardcore?

Expansion. Leaguespansion perhaps?

Jun and her stuff will belong to Betrayal league.

Niko, Einhar, Alva and Zana will be new masters in all leagues. Plus new skills and some of the new uniques. And new Atlas layout + 4 new maps.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Jukebox to put in my new shiny HO? Listening to the same track for 3 months is fucking boring... I can buy it even just give me an option to listen whole soundtrack.
May God have mercy upon my enemies; they will need it.
...any buff on 2H melee weapon, damn that new bow(the crimson storm) suppose to be 2h axes, maces, sword or staff. a high phys damage can only be obtain with melee weapon. we all know that crit, projectile, AOE is the mandatory of this game, even so I dont care. "melee forever"!

about the league, its always about crafting a shit, craft and craft over and over again, means loot and loot over and over, at the end you gain nothing. may be its more interesting if you make some story about the 7 forsaken master. like zana, shaper and elder. tnx!!!
This will sound dumb, but really hope we don't have to kill the previous Masters.
bestiary added one button, delve has two, betrayal will three? guys in 4.0 i will need octopus to help me play....
"
ffogell wrote:
It seems like the game evolve more and amore about SSF being the baselin for balance (random stuff and access) which seem to be really good news.

All this crafting revamp will be really good for SSF

We still need the maps and this can be really difficult, as its shown with Elder / Shaper influence today or the Zana main quest.

If you don´t have a specific map, you will be stuck. I wish they would update Zana, so that she sells all maps at one point. Make it 10 chaos a map, that´s fine by me, just let us advance in the story line.
I must say announcement of new challenge league did not hype me at all. Changes to masters and master crafting sound good.

Betrayal seems to be very convoluted mechanic and encounters will certainly break the flow of combat. It is hard to judge how the league will play because we have limited information at the moment so I will reserve my final judgement after its release.

It is good that GGG is trying to implement more complex mechanics and plots for challenge leagues. On the other hand, when GGG tried to bring more complex mechanics to the game it was not met with great success and feedback, lets remember Beastiary..
Trade System is the most and scale down graphics ...

i love you man, we could be toghter to" :: Stan - Eminem
Last edited by x4linx on Nov 14, 2018, 11:19:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info